• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Allright crash, heres those pics.

white-rhyno

First, i dunno what this green wire is for, it goes on the left side of this plug which goes into the tranny comp.

DSCN1909.jpg

Second is this blue/purple, marked 13 on the blue plug into ecm, fourth one in on the left.
DSCN1910.jpg

Is this even the right tranny controler?? Ignore the single yellow wire, found that in the junk yard today. Apparently some of the tranny comp had one plug, some had two??

DSCN1907.jpg

Then there is a brown wire, dosen't appear to go into the computer. Hopefully i dont have to trace it all the way down the line.....

Here is the project............
DSCN1911.jpg

DSCN1912.jpg

ill be in the shop till 8:00. Then "House" is on till nine. Up till ten. Call me if ya can before 8, otherwise ill check this when i get in.

Ok--the white box--is the draq module. Its just a digital converter for the speed sensor. The speed sensor goes into the module--and from there it sends outputs to the pcm and cluster...

Ok----on the pcm connectors(one being red and one blue)--can you trace the wire to the connector--and look closely---on the end of the connector(very small) there will be #'s. What I need is a # and weather its the red or blue connector--and I can tell you exactly what the wire is :awesomework:

Ok----on the pcm connectors(one being red and one blue)--can you trace the wire to the connector--and look closely---on the end of the connector(very small) there will be #'s. What I need is a # and weather its the red or blue connector--and I can tell you exactly what the wire is :awesomework:

Blue #13
DSCN1910.jpg

All the draq modules are the same--they are just modified for tire size/axle ratio. On the module you see PYH--that tells you how its setup. We no longer handle those at the dealership level--and a company called ISPRO (Instrument sales and service) handle these. I would just run it and see where you sit speed wise.

As for the wire/connector I will dig up the info brad and let ay know...

Crash, did find a little info.

E13 PPl wire is the brake switch input.

Still trying to track down what that green wire is for.......

I believe the green with is for the a/c input....

green wire comes out of the Draq. Little hard to see in my pics.

Figured out why it wont shift, need a 40 pulse vss. But If it works out, ill have a nifty little setup for toy cases........ Machinist buddies are the best...

I installed the same engine and tranny combo in my Samurai.
I bought a reluctor ring clamp and installed a VSS in the tranny.
I went to the junk yard and got 5 drac modules and just cut the jumper pins intell I got the correct combo that made the tranny shift where I wanted it to.
Got the reluctor ring from here.
https://shell7.tdl.com/~jags/Pages/SpeedSensors_Reluctor.html

Heres the info I found on how to calibrate the DRAC module
http://www.tbichips.com/drac/

Heres the 40 tooth reluctor ring
000_0253.sized.jpg

Installed on my 4L60E Trans.
100_2412.sized.jpg

Latest posts