• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any horse riders out there??

BustedsGirl

Busted and myself are getting ready to go wheeling soon but this summer we will be taking the Sami and my horse with us. Just wanted to know if there was anyone else on here that rode or has a wife or girlfriend who rode. Maybe we can hook up and do some wheeling and trail riding. :hi:

I work at a feedstore, so I deal with Horse people all the time:masturbanana[1]: Most all of my relatives on my dads side have horses, were the smart ones, we have cows:awesomework:

ya we now have a rig again to wheel and Rachel is a horse nut / trainer and seeing as how we need to make more/better/family oriented friends i suggested she see if there were any wheelers on here that might wanna go for trail rides also.. ya know, induldge in her hobby too :awesomework:

My wife to be has 10 horses and rides regularly. She just did a 25 mile ride w/ Equifreinds up at the Arlington tree farm this last month. I dont ride much, as in maybe 3-4 times in my life. She mainly uses her horses for moving cows on her uncles farm.

Yeah I am a horse nut/trainer of some sorts. I mainly help out with rescue my friend runs and with horses at the barn or of friends. Had the disease for ever but been able to supply my habbit the last 16 years.

Right now I have 2 horses (both rescues) one horse that is undersaddle. I have put about a month of riding on him and he is ready to get out and explore. So I am not looking to do any hard core trail riding yet with him, just something fun and not to scarey in his eyes so I dont meet a tree. (trees hurt when you are the one being tossed into them) He will be adopted out when he is safe and ready, then I will be starting my 3 year old I have had since she was 4 months.

I have tons of horse friends but they are just that, people "I" go ride with and talk to at the barn or shows. I know one who rides and wheels, but she wheels more. It would be nice as Busted said to have some nice safe mutual family frendly friends who we both can hang out with and have fun. In the future I am gonna get Busted up on a horse and get him out riding with me, gotta find a safe horse for him first.

I am trailerless as of a month and a half ago and am fixing to sell my POS pick up.

Once I get my wheeler my horse may be spending more time at home so I can have fun wheeling. :awesomework:

LOL I remember the first time I got Michael on my horse :haha: He was bouncing all over. I Just knew his goods would be black and blue lol..

It's good you two are trying to bring the hobbies together. :awesomework:

LOL I remember the first time I got Michael on my horse :haha: He was bouncing all over. I Just knew his goods would be black and blue lol..

It's good you two are trying to bring the hobbies together. :awesomework:
did you remember to tell him the horn goes in front not under :haha: :haha:

Stephanie is into horses like I'm into wheeling. Unfortunately I think horses are for glue. We sold our horse trailer a while back too so when she travels she just goes with her other horse lovin friends.:awesomework:

I've been riding for 15 years now. I have two horses currently at home. My first horse an Arabian that is 26, I've had her for 10 years, and my show horse is a thoroughbred named Prince. I've been showing him for the last few years in the jumpers. I love going trail riding but i need to get a trailer of my own so I can get out more. I've gotten T.J. on prince a few times. Here's a picture of my horse prince (it was taken two years ago)

DSC_0009-1.jpg

This is what I ride, he ain't trail broke though :haha:

Untitled-2.jpg

Bonified Badass!

Ive always wanted to do that, buddy of mine rides, his dad was a bamf rider back in the day, Id be better at steer wrestlin, bulldogging whatever. IM big and strong but cant ride horse worth shiat. I was bit by one when i was like 7-9 yrs old, crushed all the muscle tissue in left forearm:puke:

Sounds like fun, castrating isnt so much fun, we use bands so its not messy, but some of the little bulls let out a moan that makes my junk cringe in pain. feel sorry for them sometimes:redneck:

did you remember to tell him the horn goes in front not under :haha: :haha:
Heck I always figured a few more rides and he might really enjoy that horn :haha:

I've been riding for 15 years now. I have two horses currently at home. My first horse an Arabian that is 26, I've had her for 10 years, and my show horse is a thoroughbred named Prince. I've been showing him for the last few years in the jumpers. I love going trail riding but i need to get a trailer of my own so I can get out more. I've gotten T.J. on prince a few times. Here's a picture of my horse prince (it was taken two years ago)

DSC_0009-1.jpg

He's beautiful. :awesomework: