• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

any Missouri members here

JustGasIt. said:
The "Make It or Break It" crew will be there. :driving:

Ill fit right In the Break it side of that crew!! :****:

Sadly, I'm going to be in the ain't going to make it side. :'( My ride has backed out due to some personal issues and my buggy isn't finished yet. It is on all four wheels tonight after two years building it tho. ;D

Most of my crew will be down there though.

For all you Missouri members, black Friday ride at Moonlight . New Years ride yet to be determined, im kinda hoping Sayersbrook. And Febuary were heading to the Hog Wild shootout at SMORR.

Sayersbrook Bison Ranch.

It's right outside of Potosi. It's not a real "public" park. They have more private runs there. It's a nice place but hard on tires. Lots of sharp jagged rocks.

j-mox said:
Sayersbrook Bison Ranch.

It's right outside of Potosi. It's not a real "public" park. They have more private runs there. It's a nice place but hard on tires. Lots of sharp jagged rocks.
Yes ,its more of a private park but everyone from a 30 inch tire rig to big crawlers can have a good time.Not sure if we will end up here or where for new years day, but ill keep ya all informed.

Moonlight or washita hmm.

Attachments

• IMG_83815653378506.jpeg
    IMG_83815653378506.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 154
I'm on storm now but if I get back by next Friday I plan on bringing my new one out for the first time :woot:

kturner said:
For all you Missouri members, black Friday ride at Moonlight . New Years ride yet to be determined, im kinda hoping Sayersbrook. And Febuary were heading to the Hog Wild shootout at SMORR.
. Are you planning to go new years day or black friday? Looks like moonlight owners are trying to plan a event on new years day

dodgecrawler2011 said:
. Are you planning to go new years day or black friday? Looks like moonlight owners are trying to plan a event on new years day
Was planning a ride at moonlight on black Friday and not sure where yet on new years. Just found out I may not make it black Friday, I have to cover for my boss while he burns vacation so its iffy at best .Definatly want to met you guys on from Hardline that are here close to home.

kturner said:
Was planning a ride at moonlight on black Friday and not sure where yet on new years. Just found out I may not make it black Friday, I have to cover for my boss while he burns vacation so its iffy at best .Definatly want to met you guys on from Hardline that are here close to home.
lol. This whole time I been thinking black friday was right before new years.

dodgecrawler2011 said:
lol. This whole time I been thinking black friday was right before new years.
Where are you guys going Black Friday and New Years ?

ratedX said:
I haven't had the new rig out yet but hopefully by flatnasty
Seen this rig at Moonlight on black Friday ,BAD ASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!