• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

any propane conversion experts about???!!!!

Better yet, remove it for now. Mess with it latter.

Okay so I take it off, should I take off the fitting it was attached to and go propane feed straight into the vaporizer?

And if I spray starting fluid should I remove the carb and base and spray directly into the intake? We thought of doing the starter fluid thing... but didn't know if spraying it in the carb would do a darn thing...

What about trying to bump start the thing?

Okay so I take it off, should I take off the fitting it was attached to and go propane feed straight into the vaporizer?

And if I spray starting fluid should I remove the carb and base and spray directly into the intake? We thought of doing the starter fluid thing... but didn't know if spraying it in the carb would do a darn thing...

What about trying to bump start the thing?

If you're bypassing the lock off plumb liquid propane straight into the vaporizer and just shut it off via the tank valve.

Keep the carb/mixer mounted and just spray starting fluid or carb cleaner into the inlet of the mixer IF you suspect a fuel delivery issue AFTER confirming the presence of a good strong spark.

I've been on the phone with him and it's running but only after some jerry rigging with a bbq vapor feed. The lock off is hard wired on and propane is present at the test port of the vaporizer but it won't run when properly hooked up leading me to believe the vaporizer is bad. Any thoughts?

Now I'm running and drove it around my block. Thanks a million to Lord Helmet and the rest of the spaceballs for stickin it out with me on the phone off and on for an hour. :awesomework::awesomework::beer: