• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

Personally, I think suicide is a selfish, cocksuckery thing to do. Especially in Jax's case, where he has kids that love him and need him. So, obviously I hated the ending, and I'm one of the biggest SoA fans out there. Can't wait for "First Nine" to come out! See Piney, Lenny the pimp, and JT back in the day, not to mention Jax and Opie riding bikes, acting like their old men.
:woot:

Re: Re: Re: Anybody else watching Sons?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Personally, I think suicide is a selfish, cocksuckery thing to do. Especially in Jax's case, where he has kids that love him and need him. So, obviously I hated the ending, and I'm one of the biggest SoA fans out there. Can't wait for "First Nine" to come out! See Piney, Lenny the pimp, and JT back in the day, not to mention Jax and Opie riding bikes, acting like their old men.
So a spin-off is happening?

5BrothersFabrication said:

Whut? ??? I haven't heard of this. Fill us in.

Opie has a role in a new show aboit a buck of people living on a rural mountain, kinda looks like sons except with hillbillys on atvs.

grcthird said:
Opie has a role in a new show aboit a buck of people living on a rural mountain, kinda looks like sons except with hillbillys on atvs.

What's the name of it? What channel?