• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

So has everyone noticed that he has set everything up like he will be killed by the Mayhem Vote? I really hate that this show has to come to an end and Kurt Sutter is a ****ing genius.

How funny would it be if at the end instead of Jax getting killed, he wakes up and he some bitch whipped ***** that has been dreaming up 7 seasons worth of bad ass episodes. Just saying.

93puggy said:
Maybe it ends like this: Jax wakes up from a dream, goes to his garage gets on his Vespa, and cruises down to the local coffee shop. Roll credits.

I would love and hate that all at the same time.

Conflicted here. Prior theory may be blown to hell because of Jax's loyalty to the club. He knows the right way out is Mayhem, so he may just go through with it, in front of his guys, then right before he goes he hands Chibs the manuscript.

****! CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT TUESDAY!!!

watched it on DVR last night… holy crap… I think Jax leaving Wayne and Jemma's bodies to be found by whoever might mean he's gonna let the mayhem vote be his end but he's always got a plan so who knows. I can't imagine that samcro members would vote that way without him ordering them to...Can't wait to see the end.

When he was sitting at the table with the other presidents I wonder what the unwritten rule is
dont think his shoes matter they have showed his shoes with blood on them b4

jta said:
The unwritten bylaw may be the black thing. He wanted to patch over the other club of black guys.

WHOOOOOA!!! Never thought of that!!! :eek:

payne97 said:
When he was sitting at the table with the other presidents I wonder what the unwritten rule is
dont think his shoes matter they have showed his shoes with blood on them b4

****in white flatbiller/coon shoes... :gtfo:

zjtrey said:
watched it on DVR last night… holy crap… I think Jax leaving Wayne and Jemma's bodies to be found by whoever might mean he's gonna let the mayhem vote be his end but he's always got a plan so who knows. I can't imagine that samcro members would vote that way without him ordering them to...Can't wait to see the end.

He always has a plan...lol. Just never underestimate Sutter to twist the story line around for an epic mind ****.

With Jax making the reference to the unwritten bylaw being around since JT held the gavel, I am wondering if it has something to do with patching out and taking the boys just as Tara wanted. Because in the past, they have made reference to JT's death happening before he could get his family out of that life. All speculation, but next Tuesday is gonna be ****in awesome.

He just impregnated the junkie again, wait for it, in 20 years we'll be watching his sons become the club leaders when sutter's bank account gets low. Technically Able and Thomas are the sons of anarchy. :dblthumb:

Re:

Back to the homeless lady

Remember when that little girl threw the wrench or brick threw the window of the icecream shop..

Jaxs went to her house and spoke with her dad and he noticed the picture of the family..wasnt that the homeless lady that was supposed to die 18years ago?

Re:

Eric04 said:
Back to the homeless lady

Remember when that little girl threw the wrench or brick threw the window of the icecream shop..

Jaxs went to her house and spoke with her dad and he noticed the picture of the family..wasnt that the homeless lady that was supposed to die 18years ago?

Yeah I think that's the girls mom. She died in the same accident as JT. It's the same girl that Rat is banging and is helping out with Thomas and Able.

I'm over here with my eye shut and ears plug humming loudly.

Starting season 5 tonight. :) Still haven't read this thread.

Re:

jta said:
Yeah I think that's the girls mom. She died in the same accident as JT. It's the same girl that Rat is banging and is helping out with Thomas and Able.

You sure that's the same girl?