• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

wgamble said:
That girl is really Jax half sister.

Yeah I think so too.

This is the description on IMDB for the last episode says
"SAMCRO president Jax Teller takes the final steps towards fulfilling his father's legacy."

I thought it was a good ending. He cleaned up the loose ends, got the gun biz away from the club, offed the Irish King to cut that tie, offed Marx, gave the shop and houses to Wendy to sell and take care of the kids, got his kids out of Charming and into a, hopefully, better life and then went out the same way his dad did, on the same bike. He was at peace with it all.

He did end things on his own terms and handled all loose ends the best way he could.

However the SONS will never be out of Teller family. If you remember Gemma gave Able the SONS ring and told him that his Grandpa wore it and the kid had it on in the car going to NORCO. I am pretty sure the kid will always wonder what that is all about and what happen to his Dad.

wgamble said:
He did end things on his own terms and handled all loose ends the best way he could.

However the SONS will never be out of Teller family. If you remember Gemma gave Able the SONS ring and told him that his Grandpa wore it and the kid had it on in the car going to NORCO. I am pretty sure the kid will always wonder what that is all about and what happen to his Dad.

Good point. I saw the ring but forgot about the story with it.

She is an angel that looks after Gemma and Jax since his Dad committed suicide the same way Jax did.

Like 3 or 4 seasons ago it came out that the homeless lady was in the car that Jax Dad hit with his Panhead when he decided to end it all.

I won't say I didn't expect that to happen but I still think it was kind of lame. There was no real reason that he had to die, lots of people disappear and start over somewhere else. He could have easily done that instead of the suicide thing. I think a better ending would have been him being on the run with cops behind him and somehow eluding them and escaping then maybe a clip of him somewhere using a fake identity or something. He could have separated himself from his old life without purposefully riding into a semi head on, i just think the suicide thing made him look very weak. He's supposed to be the ultimate bad ass outlaw, not someone who would give up and throw it away by suicide.