• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

I really hate that this is the last season. The only thing that I will absolutely stop everything else and watch is LSU Football and SOA.

The rest of the world could burn to the ground at those times and I would not know until it was over.

kmcminn said:
I started about two weeks ago and am about half way through season 5. Awesome show.The Scot is probably my favorite.
Opie was my favorite...hated when they killed him off!! He was a bad SOB!!! :****:

anybody know were i can watch the episodes ive missed this season? every were i look wants to charge me money :afro:

Re: Re: Re: Anybody else watching Sons?

TheViking said:
DVR it or On Demand.

It's not on "On Demand", and you can't DVR episodes you already missed. The only way I know of to see it is find someone else who has it on DVR. Otherwise you have to wait til it comes out on blu ray/dvd next year. Unless there's some secret website out there that has it bootlegged. I've searched before & couldn't find it, but i'm not the most internet savvy guy. :****:

Re: Re: Re: Anybody else watching Sons?

Pock said:
It's not on "On Demand", and you can't DVR episodes you already missed. The only way I know of to see it is find someone else who has it on DVR. Otherwise you have to wait til it comes out on blu ray/dvd next year. Unless there's some secret website out there that has it bootlegged. I've searched before & couldn't find it, but i'm not the most internet savvy guy. :****:

They're on the youtubes for $1.99 ea., depends on how bad ya want to see it.

I have direct. I bought the Amazon prime and then still had to ****ing pay 2.99 a episode and half way through the first episode it stops working. Can't catch a break.

Ghost said:
Imo this season just isn't good as the others... I still love the show but just ain't the same...

I'll say it; it sucks. First couple seasons were great, fun to watch and entertaining. Wasn't a big fan of last season either, but sucked in till the end I guess.

wannabe said:
anybody know were i can watch the episodes ive missed this season? every were i look wants to charge me money :afro:

Maybe I am wrong but I thought on "fxnow" online you can watch all the episodes. Have not tried this just heard the commercials.