• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

Re:

09zkrankin said:
Yup, I've watched from the beginning also and with each season it's gotten more like a soap opera. My wife calls it days of our lives with bikers

Note my comment from over a year ago: "I've watched every single episode and loved the show and brought in many new viewers, but that sucked... buncha soap opera drama and uninvolving character relations"

09zkrankin said:
Yup, I've watched from the beginning also and with each season it's gotten more like a soap opera. My wife calls it days of our lives with bikers
muddinmetal said:
Note my comment from over a year ago: "I've watched every single episode and loved the show and brought in many new viewers, but that sucked... buncha soap opera drama and uninvolving character relations"
sledneck said:
I have watched this series from the start for some reason this season is boring the **** out of me. Jax is gonna kill a bunch mofo's, I get it, I got it, oh wait its the same **** next week. Get to the Juice and Gema drama and kill her off.

But I bet yall keep watching it :flipoff1:

^^ Maybe. I didn't watch the last 2 weeks. Im working 2nd shift so I just ask someone what happened and if its worth staying up to watch the replay. So far its been a outstanding no... At this point I think you can watch the last 2 episodes and fill in the blanks.

So, does Nero kill Jax before he's able to kill Gemma? Glad he found out. Shits gonna go up in a dumpster fire before season is over.

The way I figure it (we drum up all kinds of wild conspiracy theories at work)-

Black is gone, chinese gone, brown and über white are pacified, that leaves no business left. Everything else is charachter development and building a fondness to charachters and closing up loose ends. First, Gemma gets the axe. Has to happen. Jax gets the mayhem vote from Indian Hills and other charters and meets Mr. Reaper. Chibs either dies trying to keep that from happening or lives, cries, and gets his P. I'll wager Wendy gets the kids, Unser is the cool papaw, and series ends.

Maybe it ends like this: Jax wakes up from a dream, goes to his garage gets on his Vespa, and cruises down to the local coffee shop. Roll credits.

5BrothersFabrication said:
The way I figure it (we drum up all kinds of wild conspiracy theories at work)-

Black is gone, chinese gone, brown and über white are pacified, that leaves no business left. Everything else is charachter development and building a fondness to charachters and closing up loose ends. First, Gemma gets the axe. Has to happen. Jax gets the mayhem vote from Indian Hills and other charters and meets Mr. Reaper. Chibs either dies trying to keep that from happening or lives, cries, and gets his P. I'll wager Wendy gets the kids, Unser is the cool papaw, and series ends.

One other version I have considered is that the rest of the season will build up to Jax getting the mayhem vote and the whole chapter will go up in smoke trying to keep him alive.