• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

That's a good possibility ^^^^ Alrighty, I don't think Gemma will die, because everyone is expecting her to. I think Unser will put the cuffs on her & she'll have to live with the guilt behind bars. Then Unser will probably drop dead from the cancer.

Pock said:
That's a good possibility ^^^^ Alrighty, I don't think Gemma will die, because everyone is expecting her to. I think Unser will put the cuffs on her & she'll have to live with the guilt behind bars. Then Unser will probably drop dead from the cancer.

Hmmm ..... never crossed my mind! You may be on to something! :popcorn:

I think Chibs is actually an undercover ATF agent gone rogue. Juice is going to take he has had and kill Marilyn Manson which will **** up the relationship with the Klan and then commit suicide. Lynn will then get out of prison and so will Popes protege and they will combine with new forces to take out the club. Brown will get all the heroine trade and both of the horror shops.

Jax kills Gemma with a tine fork and then kills Nero because he walks in. Jax goes to jail and becomes Marilyn Mansons new bitch while his ex gets the kids.

Kurt Sutter is an absolute genius. It's absolutely amazing to me how one individual can write a story, put it on television, and completely envelope millions of people. I've seen every single episode from the beginning, some several times, and this was definitely one of the best, most powerful episodes of the entire series. Hell, I have to be at work at 7 am, and I'm still up watching Anarchy Afterward :****:

I don't think Jax is gonna kill Gemma. I think he's gonna go looking for her and she's gonna just kill him because she believes he's com to kill her.

For some reason I have the feeling that he'll let the law have her because of his conversation with Nero…

On the other hand… sutter did say that only 2 "members" die this season and they already planted Bobby..so i juice the other one or jax? Juice seems to have a knack for surviving and he is marylin mansons boy toy so maybe manson lets him live cause of the buttsechs...

He de say only 2 ppl die this season?

And anybody else wondering what "juice" was doing in fox 6 ?