• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone bought eBay light bar?

30th6

I can't spend 500+ on a light bar right now , I was wondering if anyone had any luck out of china made light bars.
Here's one I'm looking at http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251653499473

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never personally tried one so I have no real advice for you. BUT....for $55 total shipped, I'd be tempted to try it. What scares me is that it's shipping from overseas.

Did you already get a price quote from rednecklights?

Yup, bought a 22" last year for $120, was the going rate then. I have absolutely no complaints given the cost. The only "problem" if you will is the black finish has a tendency to fade to a slight copper color over time but it's barely noticeable. Link you posted says $29 for a 54" -- dunno about that one, sounds kinda fishy to me but for the cost it's not much of a risk.

I have bought some small cree flashlights probably 30+ from overseas through eBay. My dad gives them out every year for Christmas. Just takes a while to get here.

Haha 50 buks for A 50". Ain't no dam way it's worth a ****. I have one 21" (i think) off eBay.. And one badass one from Redneck lights.. I could tell when I opened it that it was better quality. eBay one works, but I got a 40" from Piper for about the same as goin rate on eBay. Plus if something goes wrong, I get to drag his name through the mud!!! :woot: and don't forget the 2% discount piper gives for a shirtless pic in ur rig.. Claims he's making a calendar.. Not sure why take so many people to make a calendar! Haha.

Ha ha, I pmed him he hasn't got back to me yet ,I'd rather send my money to him

I'm In Killen al, just shoot me a price on a 50" if you don't mind

Totron from Rednecklights or bust! I wouldn't waste a dime on ebay knockoffs. I would buy a smaller light bar from Rednecklights before I would buy a cheaper made one. :dblthumb:

Re:

I've had great results from the cheaper lights amazon sells.

To me...spending 200+ dollars on lights for something that might get broken is a waste.

Maybe if I had like a street JK or something.

I bought a pair of the below for auxiliary reverse lights for my truck. They light up the whole driveway. Not bad for 30$ shipped to your door.

Notice thier location....pretty harsh environment. Goin on 6+months now.

45ab812074b83a5d3b50aa988a4cdf2e.jpg

Before RedneckLights was a vendor here, I bought one on eBay. Complete garbage. The light output wasn't HALF as bright as the ones I bought from rednecklights. Within a month or two, there was already condensation in the lens. After that, the lens cracked and fell out! It went to the scrap yard with one of my loads, bought lights from RedneckLights, and never looked back. Happy to support Hardline Vendors! :dblthumb:

So bought a 20" off ebay, it was $109, I think the same light is like $80 bucks now. I'd buy another one tomorrow. Mine says made on the usa and Cree bulbs.

Well maybe it said shipped from usa :dunno: can't find my receipt. But any way for the price I'm more than happy with it. I just couldn't swing the price redneck lights quoted me at the time. Which was a pretty good price . But I've got to save a dollar where I can and its a whole lot brighter than my Walmart driving lights. thumb.gif

Re: Re: Re: Anyone bought eBay light bar?

rednecklights said:
heck, im skeered of the dark ! any light is better than no light :) if you dont mind will you take a pic of the front of the light , where I can see the LEDs ?
I'm tryin to get you a picture, keeps saying url is requesting a time out.