• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone bought eBay light bar?

Rednecklights or :gtfo: Piper is a good guy, knows his lights, drinks natural light, and supports Mash Yer Motor Racing. What else do you need to know?

I bought a cheap 12" light a while back for my truck, it lost its seal with a few months and started fogging up, now it is really dingy and only about half as bright as when it was new

I'd save your money on the cheap one, but once from Rednecklights and be done

onetoncrawler said:
I bought a cheap 12" light a while back for my truck, it lost its seal with a few months and started fogging up, now it is really dingy and only about half as bright as when it was new

I'd save your money on the cheap one, but once from Rednecklights and be done

Like I've said countless times. You can buy a Maglite or a plastic flashlight from the checkout line shelf at the Dollar General....get what you pay for :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
Basically you have a whole fleet of people here on board with Rednecklights.....there's a reason for that. :****:

Damn Straight! Rednecklights is the only way to go! Best lights out there for the money! They're the flashemifyougotem

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone bought eBay light bar?

June dog said:
When I get home this evening I'll send you a picture or two. :dblthumb:

Here is the picture

3a6ydusy.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone bought eBay light bar?

TacomaJD said:
Here is the picture

3a6ydusy.jpg

I'm not sure why it looks like a line across the top row of lights. Had to go back out and look at the light again they look like the bottom row solid white . Must be a reflection. I'm not saying this light is even close in quality to what piper sells, just saying that for the money I think there hard to beat especially for a broke :afro:

That line you are talking about just looks like the circuit board for the led's just doesn't fully cover the hole. It's probably positioned farther down which is why it covers the hole on the bottom row. No big deal really.

Somehow or another I have ended up with about half a dozen of Piper's lights, all great products. Great customer service. Good dude. And I like supporting someone who I actually wheel with as opposed to trying to save a buck with cheap ebay crap. Any time anyone I know is in the market for one I send them his way and they're always pleased with the product and service.

Now if he would just find me a mount for my cummins....cough cough......

smbroady82 said:
Somehow or another I have ended up with about half a dozen of Piper's lights, all great products. Great customer service. Good dude. And I like supporting someone who I actually wheel with as opposed to trying to save a buck with cheap ebay crap. Any time anyone I know is in the market for one I send them his way and they're always pleased with the product and service.

Now if he would just find me a mount for my cummins....cough cough......

Where you trying to mount it? I made some for my f250 last night. See RedneckLights thread in the vendor section.

I got screwed by a Chinese ****tard on a lightbar -- 150 free shipping,,, and got ONE plastic earring delivered,,,, reread reviews and i was not the only one,, he cleaned house for about a week-- PAYPAL retuerned my monies thankfully -- narrow-eyed :afro:

drich394 said:
I got screwed by a Chinese ****tard on a lightbar -- 150 free shipping,,, and got ONE plastic earring delivered,,,, reread reviews and i was not the only one,, he cleaned house for about a week-- PAYPAL retuerned my monies thankfully -- narrow-eyed :afro:

I just got fawked on some shirts by an Asian **** that couldn't type English wortha ****. Ordered 3, he sent 1, then denied it, until I opened a case with Ebay and left 3 negative feedbacks for his ass. Then I got my money back and told him how terrible of an Ebay seller he was. But that's neither here nor there, as it does not pertain to this thread, I just felt inclined to share my story because that was only the 2nd time in nearly 10 years of ebaying, that I got the big fat shaft, or should I say short and hairy since he was Asian.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone bought eBay light bar?

TacomaJD said:
I just got fawked on some shirts by an Asian **** that couldn't type English wortha ****. Ordered 3, he sent 1, then denied it, until I opened a case with Ebay and left 3 negative feedbacks for his ass. Then I got my money back and told him how terrible of an Ebay seller he was. But that's neither here nor there, as it does not pertain to this thread, I just felt inclined to share my story because that was only the 2nd time in nearly 10 years of ebaying, that I got the big fat shaft, or should I say short and hairy since he was Asian.
what did they say "Me love you looong time" haha

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk