• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AR Lowers

they are the same
jason c on the board could go really in depth on who makes what for whitch name brand company if you care
any of the three will work fin and are interchangeable

i personally run an aero percision and have 0 comlpaints
i know people who run both raineer and surplus and have heard 0 complaints from them

Ya confirmed on the fact that they are the same and good quality, I kinda wish I had one for my latest build but I dont want the paperwork.

The paper trail REALLY doesn't matter much anymore. When the **** hits the fan, they'll be knocking on the doors of everyone who has ever even LOOKED at a gun.

SAA lowers are re-badged aero precision.
I have 2 aeros and a SAA
no problems.
DID have a problem with a dpms lower parts kit. 2 minutes with a file fixed that though.

The paper trail REALLY doesn't matter much anymore. When the **** hits the fan, they'll be knocking on the doors of everyone who has ever even LOOKED at a gun.

Or people buying ammo or making purchases at gun or outdoor stores:rolleyes:

paper trail don't matter. Please someone try to take my guns, itll cost ya some hollow points lol.

Btw theres a list of the major manufactures that make them for most the smaller companies

Mall ninjas sir? Whatever do you mean?

You know, Mall Ninja's...American Males who feed enormous amounts of $$$ into the economy on a regular basis for guns, ammo, and all things tactical in hopes of a Zombie apocolypse, foreign invasion, or some other government initiated come get my guns legislation. :cheer:

You know, Mall Ninja's...American Males who feed enormous amounts of $$$ into the economy on a regular basis for guns, ammo, and all things tactical in hopes of a Zombie apocolypse, foreign invasion, or some other government initiated come get my guns legislation. :cheer:

:awesomework:

Im keeping this quote!