• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ARB leaking air into axle

Did a bit of research on ARB's site and found the right part #. Just spoke with ARB and they dont have any on hand until Mid-April, so I am going to try and re-route the the tubing and go from there. Crash when you set up Toy ARB's how do you route the line. Mine was set up by TG and IMO is set up crappy..

you needing the (usually blue) plastic tubing???

if so, how much are you needing?

I have some laying around that i will just replace later on since my rig is currently all tore apart... :mad: and in pieces :mad:

if i remember correctly it is something like 4mm tubing they use, or something like that.. lol

let me know, i do know i still have some ARB blue line floating around...

ahh ok.. yeah.. don't have any of that laying around...

but i remember that blue stuff was pretty small.. only a mm off since it been about 2 or 3 years since i have had to mess with the stuff haha

not too bad for an old memory...

might be some at the swapmeet this weekend....

The inside tubing is 3.5mm. Ditch the trail gear bellows. The diff needs to breathe, if it can't breathe the pressure inside the housing will force oil up the lines when you aren't using the locker. Not a big deal with open diff or non selectable but can cause all sorts of issues with the ARB with too much pressure in the housing. It sounds like your main issue is the leak though so get that fixed. Make absolute sure that your lock tab does not touch the seal housing at any point. It will cause a leak. The seal housing needs to float within the confines of the clip.