• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are you going?

Leaving for JV 1-27 and coming back either after the race or a few days after. Depends on the condition of my rig.

i think as of now theres not going to be a 2011 koh after the weekend accident
theres talk of no more events at johnson valley thanks to some stupid spectators

:rolleyes: What ever became of personal responsability...if you are standing a foot away from a 110 mph race truck on a very rough course and some thing happens should it be the drivers fault if somebody gets hurt???? i don't think so!!!! its the fault of the person that chooses to stand in an area knowing that they could be hurt...it's your own responsability what happens to your self...Take responsability!!!! don't be jackass!!!!Not that i don't feel for the familys of the people that got hurt cause i do...But if they had been taught common sence at a young age then maybe they could have avoided getting hurt.... :shaking::shaking::wtf:

Last edited:
i think as of now theres not going to be a 2011 koh after the weekend accident
theres talk of no more events at johnson valley thanks to some stupid spectators

That's a helluva shitload of speculation. Wanna place a bet?:redneck:

I've got to agree with John here, I've been reading threads on various boards and I've heard from more then one source that the BLM just gave M.O.R.E the go-ahead for their race on Sept 11 in Lucerne. Which is a very good sign.

I'm planning on going. Just to watch. Eveything I'm reading, its still a go. There is a qualifier race next month in Reno for it.

Im in and man did i git bit by the Bug. hope it runs for years to come. Last year was a blast except for my sweeeety smoking the clutch in the tow rig.

We will be there if everything goes good between now an then. We will camp at the same place as last year. Everyone is welcome.

I hope to be there,,,,but if anybody wants to sport a Reiter Pit T-shirt down there......guess what?.......I'll give you one only if you promise to wear it,,,in total veiw of the cameras.lol....what's you size Crash?:beer:

I hope to be there,,,,but if anybody wants to sport a Reiter Pit T-shirt down there......guess what?.......I'll give you one only if you promise to wear it,,,in total veiw of the cameras.lol....what's you size Crash?:beer:

I wore mine there last year and will do so again this year:cool:

Latest posts