• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: HOMOGHEY Thread DELETERS

I

InDaShop

Who are you Matt S. on Pirate?
Why did or where did the RickyB "Tarzan" thread go?

That **** was FUNNAY! molaugh

Matt O. said:
You know it wasn't me or P, the nut swinger deleted it himself.
Matt and P were never "persons of interest" in the perpitration of this crime against humanity. :indianajones: molaugh

Go for it Ricky LOL

What did MAttS do? That guy kills me....always overmoderating ::)

wngrog said:
What did MAttS do? That guy kills me....always overmoderating ::)
I think he's better these days. But I remember back in '04-05 period, if someone bashed or just joshed him, he deleted the whole thread.

InDaShop said:
I think he's better these days. But I remember back in '04-05 period, if someone bashed or just joshed him, he deleted the whole thread.
He's a nice guy in person. I was at his place when we did some cages and some tube deals together. Hell Paul has his JD Bender that was barely used laughing1 Most are dicks on the net...Look at me, Nolen, etc. In person we are cool like Fonzie.
fonzie.jpg

ePersona always cracks me up when you compare them to the guy in person.

Ricky doesn't swing from anything, I dont think he's nimble enough. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
ePersona always cracks me up when you compare them to the guy in person.

Ricky doesn't swing from anything, I dont think he's nimble enough. :flipoff1:

MEh... Wyatt you were just as soft and cuddly in real life as I imagined from teh interweb

:flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
MEh... Wyatt you were just as soft and cuddly in real life as I imagined from teh interweb
:flipoff1:
I know man, I give reach arounds and everything. :flipoff1:

Can we get a Ricky B --- ROLL CALL?!!

Where's Ricky at?? Probably designing a website up in Murrrffeesboro or something :flipoff1:

I had a great idea for a little payback and was trying to split the topic but I screwed it all up and now the whole thing is gone.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Likely story Tarzan molaugh