• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Authentic Longfield" from TrailGear.

Nah, I doubt I will be there but you can drop it in the mail if you like.

I havent broke TG parts I break lockers and ring/pinions. I could care either I've run TG and MC have yet to break a case but I dont run 39" stickies or 42" tires. I have the sense to know I will break a tranny or case. Thats 1 ton territory without toyota drivetrain. Love my Longs and TG and MC duals hate my 5.29 gears. Call me an idiot because idk 4340 from 300m because I dont research for hours about stuff that doesn't effect me. Theres my $.02 rant over. Glad DHR understands. And btw Darren will u be at swap meet ill just get you your money for truck parts then and save the trip.

You want to go way back in the day? When chris geiger worked for Marlin as the operations manager he very nearly shut Marlin down. He conned Marlin into joining forces with matt messer then as they were moving Marlin product into matt's warehouse geiger jumped ship and convinced matt to go it without Marlin since he already had most of Marlins designs. 6 shooters were designed by Marlin, I have a picture geiger posted on Marlins board of the steering arm mounted backwards over the ears for the caliper. The "creaper locks" design was decided on in a poll on the site too.

I remember wen all that went down.

TG samurai TC gears suck compared to the other companies as well. Sure a life time warranty but it usually ruins other things inside and under normal conditions have been known to fail.

Well there Toyotas if you don't spend tons of $$$ on them then they can't keep up with the jeeps :haha:

I don't own a yota..... But I'll throw this out in their defense. I do own a jeep. All of its non jeep parts perform flawlessly, the rest is either rotting off, falling off, or not working at all.:fawkdancesmiley::beer:

You got me searching to make myself smarter if possible, found this. there are not the same. 300m does not have carbon, from what I believe the carbon is what makes steel weaker. I could be wrong. I was wrong once but wrong about that.

Alloy Steel 300M VAR is similar to 4340 with the addition of vanadium and a higher silicon content. Alloy 300M offers a combination of toughness and ductility at high strength levels without an increased carbon content. Alloy 300M VAR is Vacuum arc-remelted for excellent purity. 300M can also be supplied dual certified to the British aerospace standard BS 5155.

Rockford the same company that make the ''real'' Longs for Bobby.. is now making and selling them.. no questions asked life time warrant 300M star the same product and quality Bobby brought to us all... Billy Bobs Offroad 253-926-0447 has them... If any body needs the real thing or I can get them as well. 253-332-1307 JAWS offroad!

Rockford the same company that make the ''real'' Longs for Bobby.. is now making and selling them.. no questions asked life time warrant 300M star the same product and quality Bobby brought to us all... Billy Bobs Offroad 253-926-0447 has them... If any body needs the real thing or I can get them as well. 253-332-1307 JAWS offroad!

Same price as Bobby's?

Put my order in today thanks. :redneck: Bob will have a couple sets at the swap meet for $649. :awesomework: