• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad roll on Aetna sunday

YEP.........I see /you see it ALL THE TIME.........

somebody on a BAADDDD OBSTACLE........... GIVING IT HELL, and the whole time you can see and HEAR their shoulder harnesses goin, CLANG CLANG, CLANG CLANG , CLANG CLANG ,against the cage.

................. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I agree wear ur harnesses,leave the helmets to motorcycles and 4 wheelers. We have roll cages,thats what their for.If I had my shoulder harnesses on ,would have been no problems,even tho the buggy was built for a smaller person . We build our buggys to fit the driver , was not my buggy ,sorry.Learn from my mistakes.See you in the woods

and to nascar, desert racing, pro rock crawling, monster trucks, drag racing, rally cars.... im sure they dont build those cages around the driver, just mass produced **** boxes that need helmets because of shitty cage design... you sir are truely a special person that is oblivious to reality... i guess none of these other motorsports use there passenger seats for coolers... ::) ::) ::)

If your buggy is too small and you don't have head clearance then you should wear a helment, but like Jimmy said just wear it regardless of all that. And your wrong on TC, I have seen him with a helment on in a buggy that had no head clearance. He remedied the problem by selling it.

draggbody said:
and to nascar, desert racing, pro rock crawling, monster trucks, drag racing, rally cars.... im sure they dont build those cages around the driver, just mass produced **** boxes that need helmets because of shitty cage design... you sir are truely a special person that is oblivious to reality... i guess none of these other motorsports use there passenger seats for coolers... ::) ::) ::)
you sir are a **** head you and matto have to be twins

When will yall get it in those thick skulls ,was not my buggy .Hope to see you in the woods ,would love to meet you

I can't help I got to call you bitches out on this talkin bout me running my **** starter. Maybe nascar or all those other ****ers don't build them for the drivers but we do if you stupid son of a bitches could read you would have read the part about it being a friends buggy. Just built the motor and trans for it the owner had to work wanted the buggy tested. Who gives a **** whether he had a helmet or not looks like the so called **** box cage held if a driver don't want to wear a helmet then so be it leave it at that oh I forgot can't leave **** alone.

Oh to bring up another interesting point Joe Woods "Woody" a aetna boy. Run the W.E.ROCK Tennessee hill climb a few weaks back, was wearing a helmet a five point harness and got knocked the hell out while running one of the courses with the buggy in reverse and it took out through the crowd. Now are you going to tell us we need to wear a ****ing Hans Device and arm restraints and remote kill switches. It would not surprise me if you come up with a DICKHEAD reply COME ON.

wow, you guys get really defensive when someone calls you on a simple judgement error... we do not go fast enough for a Hans devise and I'm not really sure why you want to revert to calling people names... MattO and i simply called you on your poor judgement decisions and your responce proves that we have hit a nerve... perhaps deep down inside you know we are right and you know you look like a fool arguing your weak point... how are we dickheads for trying to protect your safety, i mean my little girl will have a daddy at the end of the day, can you say the same w/ confidence??? didnt think so...

Only thing is you like to rub it in .Already atmitted I made a mistake leave it alone.Ride your buggy and I will ride mine.THANKS>>>>>>>>>

draggbody said:
wow, you guys get really defensive when someone calls you on a simple judgement error... we do not go fast enough for a Hans devise and I'm not really sure why you want to revert to calling people names... MattO and i simply called you on your poor judgement decisions and your responce proves that we have hit a nerve... perhaps deep down inside you know we are right and you know you look like a fool arguing your weak point... how are we dickheads for trying to protect your safety, i mean my little girl will have a daddy at the end of the day, can you say the same w/ confidence??? didnt think so...
yep i know it you are a dickhead was it your head no then dont worry about it dickhead

454tbacon said:
Only thing is you like to rub it in .Already atmitted I made a mistake leave it alone.Ride your buggy and I will ride mine.THANKS>>>>>>>>>
traveler said:
yep i know it you are a dickhead was it your head no then dont worry about it dickhead
i will leave this alone now as you just keep proving my point...

I think everyone has got the point to wear your seatbelts, even on your way to work in the morning. And maybe ad window nets to your buggies they would look cool anyway and put the doors back on your yotas and jeeps.

Yeah defensive I guess say what you want the man admitted he made a mistake. The named calling started with the first couple of posts "idiots" was the word used oh yes I forgot you can't read my bad. I can say as confident as you can that my beautiful little girl will have a father at the end of the day everyday. I wear all my safety equipment everytime I climb in my buggy, jeep, dragcar, boat, motorcycle, daily driver, tow rig, whatever it is this is my father you were bashing nobody can bash him harder than I have I can guarantee you he will not be in a buggy with out the proper safety equipment again said it himself.