• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BBCS Shocks!

Metalbender

-=WTF=-
My Big Black Cock Shocks Blew up last weekend, The house brand from Polly Performance. Good guys they said they would warentee my shocks but they will not have any more untill sometime in july, so they are giving me credit, I am thinking of going with either sway-away or fox any thoughts....My jeep runs a 4 link with TJ coiles in the rear..............:D

BBCS-15-A.jpg

Wow, they did have a bad batch awhile ago my brother had his start leaking the day after he installed them, supposedly the valves were installed wrong. The ones in my ftoy have been going strong for over a year now.

Mark did it just dribble abit of oil down the shaft? Have you pulled it off to see if its still pressurised and working? I know the first week I had them on the rig and went the Hammers and then to Moab the pressure changes due to elevation caused 2 of the shocks to leak some oil past the seals. I thought they had blown but they are still pressurized and going strong.

My first set blew right away and these have almost been on my front for a year now. I can't tell if they seeped a little or if it's from other oil/PS leaks on my truck but the bumpers are discolored/oily looking. Overall I like the shocks alot though. The bumpstops are nice

Wow, they did have a bad batch awhile ago my brother had his start leaking the day after he installed them, supposedly the valves were installed wrong. The ones in my ftoy have been going strong for over a year now.

Mark did it just dribble abit of oil down the shaft? Have you pulled it off to see if its still pressurised and working? I know the first week I had them on the rig and went the Hammers and then to Moab the pressure changes due to elevation caused 2 of the shocks to leak some oil past the seals. I thought they had blown but they are still pressurized and going strong.

One has no pressure the other just lost a little oil and seems to be ok.