• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BDrakes Jeep Build " Completed "

Re: BDrakes Jeep Build

caglezxj said:
Well after all this we will have to have a class on rock bouncing................

sign me up.... :****:

looks good, needs bigger tires :flipoff1:

wonder who did all tha booty fabing then? :popcorn: :flipoff1:

lookin good! air shocks will give a nice soft ride for those flashemifyougotem molaugh

jrhall said:

oh fawk off...what were you doin when you were 12? i bet you werent workin on a jeep...hell, ya dont do it now...ha thumb.gif

molaugh

J.A.B said:
Don' worry - Bradley wont need it to be to strong the way he drives laughing1

Looks good man thumb.gif
You want me to sign your mall crawlin ass up for the class too :flipgotcha: Thanks for the compliments fellas i know josh appreciates it...doin a great job man :dblthumb:

jrhall said:

I remember some 'master fabbin' on this one
l_972d478f27160a05d252653f64d7026c.png

molaugh so quit with the razzin and proceed with the fabbin' :woot:

shug said:
Lookin good Bd, I'm finally getting mine four linked and cage next week. :puke:

Good deal man i bet you will be happy to see yours get done...i know we will both be happy with the new mods...who is doin yours?

JFab said:
oh fawk off...what were you doin when you were 12? i bet you werent workin on a jeep...hell, ya dont do it now...ha thumb.gif

molaugh
oh fawk off back atcha molaugh.... i was figuring kevin was the booty faber, but with this kind of insult..... guilty conscious is coming around.... :flipoff1:

jrhall said:
oh fawk off back atcha molaugh.... i was figuring kevin was the booty faber, but with this kind of insult..... guilty conscious is coming around.... :flipoff1:

Kevin never did anything to that jeep when he had except beat the piss out of it :driving:

Awww ****....this is starting to get way too much like the street racing scene....
the Scrambler is lookin better and better.. :****:

jrhall said:

whatever you say bud

Rokcrler said:
Josh, whats the rear cage design looking like?

I will start back on the cage over the weekend. Today I got the upper 4 link tabs fabricated and welded to the frame. I cut out a 1/4" plate for both frame rails to strengthen it up a bit. The front has to be lowered before I finish up on the rear. So another words each job has ran right into each other. I will knock out the front tomorrow and hopefully finish the rear 4-link as well. I think another 4 hours and the 4-link can be completed minus air-shocks.

But back to the rear cage, it should be done by the end of next weekend. I think 2 more weeks including all the body work for the rear corners to be added back in and look right. We will see.

Got a lot done today. Got the lower door bars added to the cage, the bar behind the seat added, 4-link uppers completed, and the front passenger side lowered. I still have to make a double sheer bracket for the front leafs but I was able to get a look at the ride height. Before the Monster Jeep was 36.5 inches to the bottom of the tub. I now have it at 32.5 in the front and 33" in the rear. I gave it .5" of rake in the rear as this might change when everything is said and done. But it should be very close.
I also got the cage welded up. I will prime and paint it while it is out. This week I plan on finishing the front, then finishing the rear cage. So looking like 2 weeks right now.

This is how the front leafs was tied into the frame.
l_57798cbeb4f74574ad8a30812cc3ebc5.png

Cut it all off and raised the tie in about 3" . I made a weld in bushing to reinforce the frame
l_55443ebed5a2416f9aba2bc4e7d090b2.png

I still have to make a double sheer bracket but you get the idea.
l_cce12a46ff71435ea68e5483398dc263.png

l_6964e65aa0ae465fbca9f70f7c2be5b3.png

l_20b419c1b1d940678fbbdbde40e65da7.png

Great looking work so far, looks like its going to be one sweet Scrambler when its done

Latest posts