• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best stuck w/pics and details!

Make sure to google up his address and save it for future "theft recovery operations" should anyone in the area have things stolen + the big truck seen nearby.

Heres a pic of the truck, too bad hes so sketch, it was a pretty badass truck! I will give the guy props though because when he showed up, his truck was show truck clean, no joke. But, he didnt hesitate once to drive right in and give it a valiant effort at getting me out. Unfortunately for him, I think it became his worst stuck also.

Also, a picture of a friend and I (Im in the football sweatshirt) standing next to his 44" Bogger to show how stuck he really was. That was some NASTY mud. Like I said, locked front and rear, and that biotch was buried to the frame. Dug some hardcore holes, thats for sure. It was funny to watch that beast get winched out by my friends no-lift beater looking but very capable Ranger, lol.

~T.J.

Last edited:
That chevy is owned by a guy named Joe, He works for Bobby Wolford and hes a kewl guy once you get to know him. His work name is Demo Joe

OOPS, shoulda read yer post but i was looking for PICS!!

I just read everything else, I know Joe and could return the favor if yer so inclined. Im sure he was bitter about his truck getting stuck more than anything else.

Last edited:
Bunk said:
That chevy is owned by a guy named Joe, He works for Bobby Wolford and hes a kewl guy once you get to know him. His work name is Demo Joe

OOPS, shoulda read yer post but i was looking for PICS!!

I just read everything else, I know Joe and could return the favor if yer so inclined. Im sure he was bitter about his truck getting stuck more than anything else.
Im not looking for revenge by any means, the guys got a nice truck, and Im sure he could be a good guy, but in my short dealings with him, he wasnt.

The abridged version of it is I got stuck, friend gets stuck trying to get me out. I walked to a neighbors house to get help (maybe a tractor since its a farming area), the neighbor I walked to comes out to where Im stuck, knows Joe, calls him. Joe said he could get me out for a price. Desperate, we say fine. He shows up and gets stuck after going exactly where we told him not to. He calls his buddy with a tow truck to get himself out as a favor. My buddy gets Joe out with his winch before the tow truck shows up. The tow truck shows up, and Joe says that since we got him out, he will have his buddy try and get me out and we call it fair. The tow truck breaks his cable extender trying to get me out. I'm still stuck, Joe is out, tow truck has a broken cable extender, they decide to leave us there. Joe then calls the next day wondering where his money is for coming down to get my friend and I out after not actually getting anyone out. We remind him that we got him out and he was calling it square, he says thats fine again. Day later, he shows up with tool boxes to apparently take **** off my truck with some other guy. Tow truck buddy continues to call my friend harassing about hundreds of dollars of charges for coming out. Even though he did nothing but break a cable, and the truck was "off duty" and it was a personal favor. We give up and just pay the guys A HUNDRED DOLLARS just hoping that they would back off and not come try and strip **** off my truck again. Couple days later I finally get my truck out and go home, trying to forget about the whole thing. Little while later, my truck gets broken into, and I only live about 5 minutes from the place it was stuck, and the truck is easily seen from the road. Makes you say "hmmm".

Anyway, its a very long drawn out story, and Im sure that there is more than one side, but in my opinion, it wasnt necessary to show up with tool boxes expecting me to not be there :wtf:

I even have most of that night on video from my friends walking around with a video camera, so its not like I could make it up, lol.

BAH! Its all a long time ago, and Id just as soon forget about it.

~T.J.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that after we pulled him out that night, I even offered to come pressure wash and detail his truck for him just to try and get on his good side because I felt bad about him getting stuck. He obviously had other plans because he showed up with the tools later :mad:

Last edited:
Ya that guy can be a pretty good guy but not if you get on his bad side. i've had some good deals with him and some bad ones. but hey oh well. He does have a bad ass truck though.

Yeah, I dont want anyone to think I have a grudge or anything, like I said, Id just as soon forget about it. If I meet up with him again, I hope we can kick back and laugh about the whole ordeal with a beer or something. I really dig his truck too! I wont forget the look on my friends face when we heard it before we saw it, then we saw it, lol. Its a BEAST!

~T.J.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
*whistles and looks around*

20040502_Reiters_Shn_030.jpg

hahahahaha
nice in my best Cody impersonation:clappy: :haha:

84Toyota4x4 said:
Yeah, I dont want anyone to think I have a grudge or anything, like I said, Id just as soon forget about it. If I meet up with him again, I hope we can kick back and laugh about the whole ordeal with a beer or something. I really dig his truck too! I wont forget the look on my friends face when we heard it before we saw it, then we saw it, lol. Its a BEAST!

~T.J.

Your letting his intentions off alot easier than most folks would. Props to you!

Say.... just where is this hole in woodyville. My bro is out that way and it would be a great little place to get his new rig dirty.

No, you dont want to go play there. After being there, turns out that its actually a chunk of private property that some company owns, and they just didnt have it closed off. After I got stuck, people complained about the mud in the road from the trucks tracking it out, cops came, called owners, owners got mad, etc. Land now has gate and cement blocks keeping you out.

It was originally a little unmarked muddy "driveway" into the woods in a fairly unpopulated area that leads a ways back to a clearing. I had never been back there before, and of course it was dark, and next thing you know, Im sunk. I was just curious to see where it went since it looked a lot like a trail with obvious previous tire tracks/ruts back into it. Turns out its a dead end with a big sink hole :rolleyes:

So, location stays classified. Lesson learned, stay out of areas unless you know its ok to be there - even if there are ruts and a trail in the middle of nowhere, lol. Luckily nothing came of it, and I got off with a warning from the county guy (not the cops, the county). I pretty much made wheelers look bad to some people after that incident :looser:

~T.J.

Last edited:
Now im saying hmmmmmmmm. Maybee yer investigative mind has gone wild...at any rate i'll just stay quiet now.

Hey TJ----did you ever post this on snort when you got the rig stuck? The whole scenario sounds very familure and if it is I recall you really getting slapped over there about it...

Or am I getting old and forgetful.lol

Bunk said:
Now im saying hmmmmmmmm. Maybee yer investigative mind has gone wild...at any rate i'll just stay quiet now.
What do you mean?
crash said:
Hey TJ----did you ever post this on snort when you got the rig stuck? The whole scenario sounds very familure and if it is I recall you really getting slapped over there about it...

Or am I getting old and forgetful.lol
Yup, I did. It was a member of that forum that pulled me out. I did get slapped by the 4x4 community pretty hard, but not the county or the police or anything. They all over reacted IMO though simply because I couldn't articulate into words well the actual scenario.

Young, dumb, and influenced by friends gets you into trouble :mad:

Maybe I should have just stuck with the picture and no description, as I kinda feel like I'm dragging someone else's name through the mud, and making myself look like an ass at the same time :looser:

Oh well, a lot has changed in my life since then, Ive joined the military, gone into law enforcement/corrections, become more active in the RIGHT wheeling community with responsible people, etc. I'm trying to move away from the dumb **** I did when I was younger.

~T.J.

Last edited:
OOps

About 3or 4 years ago at Elbe. Just got new gears, arb, Truetrac up front and a new set of 33" swampers. :rolleyes: I was talked into it but don't imagine it took much. It ended my day within the first 15 minutes. Had mud bubbling out of the oil dipstick. For some strange reason it never ran the same after that. lol

Last edited:
A buddy calls me in the middle of the nite with the Old " I'm stuck come pull me out" Routine. One of his Idiot buddies got his stock rig stuck so he came to the rescue only to need help himself when the front driveshaft let go.

As you can see theres no winch point in sight and snow on the ground.
They spent most of the night trying to winch it out with another fullsize but the winch cable let go. I showed up and had them out in a 1/2 hour. Wheel Chocks Baby!!
The Chev came right out after we fixed the D shaft. then we anchored my stepside to two other trucks to pull out the white dodge
lt24tj.jpg

I've had my Stepside stuck a few times this year first running lower 608 in april
wheelin35qa7.jpg

wheelin39yz1.jpg

The Second good stuck was on Naches Pass .
pulluout-tire1.JPG

pulluout-tire2.JPG

Loosing 3 Beads within 100 feet Sucks
I was kickin ass all day runnin 5-6 psi and should have went around the hole and back to camp but the Coronas got the best of me and I had to try.
I ended up sitting on the T case and had to winch Out loosing beads in the process. then another on the way out. needless to say I now have OBA for situations like that:clappy: