• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Big gay tow and show rig

bigiron

Stuck in the Swamp
So we are doing up our tow rig.....it is a 2000 excursion with a 7.3 powerstroke 13" of lift and 38"s on it plans are as follows....5.38 gears,bushwacker cutout flares(to open up the wheel openings for the new rubber)and that is going to be some M/T claws in the 46x19.5x20 flavor wrapping a set of 20x14 fuel octane rims.....up front it is getting a ARB winch bumper....and a set of big rig mud flappers hanging on the tail......I will post up some pictures soon

Last edited:
yeah...why not? fuel mileage will suck but who cares....not going to cali with it....just local car shows with the 66 gtx and elbe or tahuya towing the green monster

You mean Elbe.. Unless your with in the width restriction's of Tahuya... And if you are, you can go to Evans I beleave...:awesomework:

yeah...why not? fuel mileage will suck but who cares....not going to cali with it....just local car shows with the 66 gtx and elbe or tahuya towing the green monster

13" of lift and 46" tires spells instability and a gutless tow rig.
Let us know how it works.:awesomework:

13" of lift and 46" tires spells instability and a gutless tow rig.
Let us know how it works.:awesomework:

**** pullin the wheeler, its for pullin the ladies ya dumbass!!

This is a big gay truck thread binder, I hope yer done posting in it. You will just gay it up bro!:kissmyass:

:haha::haha::beer:

(bro = bend right over) stole from randyfab

**** pullin the wheeler, its for pullin the ladies ya dumbass!!

This is a big gay truck thread binder, I hope yer done posting in it. You will just gay it up bro!:kissmyass:

:haha::haha::beer:

(bro = bend right over) stole from randyfab

If it's just about big gay trucks then that's even gayer.:haha:
It's the tow duty part I don't buy.:redneck:

Tow rig having bigger tires than the wheeler... Somethings wrong with that picture!:haha:
mine are not worn out on the wheeler ......yet..........but I am afraid that the truck would roll if I got a flat with 54"s on it while parked......I just want to wear out the 44"s first.......my scrawny 60's would not survive with 54's

Big Michelins tow great, wear great, drive great, never get flats and are very reasonable compared to swampers or mickeys.

They come in a convenient 20 rim size too.

hey did I mention I might have some michelins? :redneck:

Cool idea from a guy with the balls to do it. Right on Kelly! :awesomework:

Big Michelins tow great, wear great, drive great, never get flats and are very reasonable compared to swampers or mickeys.

They come in a convenient 20 rim size too.

hey did I mention I might have some michelins? :redneck:

Cool idea from a guy with the balls to do it. Right on Kelly! :awesomework:
I looked for some xml's that were near new for ever and come up empty.......even the 100 dollar man on pirate has none......here is a before pic

Attachments

• 44228_160417230654195_100000577562261_401410_2474556_n.jpg
    44228_160417230654195_100000577562261_401410_2474556_n.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 605
Last edited:
we are going to have to build a custom drop hitch for sure. I am thinking with a load bearing hitch as well because of how high it will sit when all said and done.

I remember when that thing was a normal size excursion years ago.