• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Birmingham - Mountain bike stolen

muddinmetal said:
If you wouldn't have left your car running with the windows down in that neighborhood why would you leave a $2000 bike?

Really man? Kick a guy when he's down? Why would you even say anything if you don't have anything productive? Are you just an asshole, or trying to help your post count? Clearly I ****ed up or I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place Captain Hindsight.

Moto85 said:
Really man? Kick a guy when he's down? Why would you even say anything if you don't have anything productive? Are you just an asshole, or trying to help your post count? Clearly I ****ed up or I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place Captain Hindsight.

Men make fun of other men when **** happens. It's kind of a normal thing to do. I was halfway curious and half way messing with you. I am sorry if it seemed to rough... Captain Safe Place

muddinmetal said:
Men make fun of other men when **** happens. It's kind of a normal thing to do. I was halfway curious and half way messing with you. I am sorry if it seemed to rough... Captain Safe Place

:butt: my butt, it hurts so bad. :flipoff1:

I found it at a pawn shop in Bassemer this morning! I don't wanna name who helped me, but thank you brother! If I see you on the trails all the beer is on me! I've posted about this on every possible platform, and it was ultimately posting this thread that helped get my bike.

The detective has to go and deal with the thief, and the pawn shop. I'll have my bike back early next week.

Sorry for getting all sensitive yesterday, I love you Sombitches!

Sounds like pee wees big adventure. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GONOVRIT said:
Glad it was found! Good chance I'd land in jail if I caught someone stealing my mtb.

I know what you mean. I'm kind of glad it was at a pawn shop, So I didn't have to explain why I ran someone over.

Good stuff!! Maybe the thief goes to jail, gets raped by an AIDS infected inmate and ultimately dies alone in a dark alley while having his head **** on unexpectedly by a drunk homeless guy as he takes his last breath. That's just how I like to picture the story ending.

truckbroke said:
Good stuff!! Maybe the thief goes to jail, gets raped by an AIDS infected inmate and ultimately dies alone in a dark alley while having his head **** on unexpectedly by a drunk homeless guy as he takes his last breath. That's just how I like to picture the story ending.

The beauty of this brought a tear to me eye :****:

Re:

Yep....went from a Happy Ending to getting pooped on by a homeless guy.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hate a thief, love a happy ending, unsure what to think about the death scenario.......ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk