• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Birmingham - Mountain bike stolen

So weird plot twist yesterday!!...... :****:

I have been calling the cops in Bessemer and Bham since last week trying to get them to make the Pawn shop release my stuff. The Pawn Shop told the cop in front of me that they had the bike in the picture in the back.
So I'm working yesterday and I get a text from a friend saying that Max(another delivery guy) just took my bike away from a thief, was I busy, could I go get it?!? I leave in a work truck sideways with a trail of smoke to meet with Max. I get to 5points and there is Max with my bike.
He tells me his story and it's great. He is out doing deliveries and sees this bum riding around on my bike. So he makes the guy stop in the middle of the street down town. He tells him he can hand it over nicely or he'll follow him till the cops show up. The guy starts arguing and getting sassy. Max ****ing DROPS him!! :popcorn: There were knees to face and punches and kicks. Max is a Jujitsu MMA fighter and a bike messenger. He ****ing opened a case of whoop ass in the middle of the street down town, and rode back to work with 2 bikes.
It's pretty much a fairy tail ending to me. Better than the cops or anything else that could of happened.

Attachments

• IMG_20170505_143211.jpg
    IMG_20170505_143211.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 96
Some bum saved his whole life for a nice bike. Then you uppermiddle class folks Kung fu his ass and take it!! :wtflol:

Re: Re: Birmingham - Mountain bike stolen

Eddyj said:
Some bum saved his whole life for a nice bike. Then you uppermiddle class folks Kung fu his ass and take it!! :wtflol:
While pedaling his way to a big job interview. This where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? Beating up dudes trying to better themselves?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Ahhh, I love a story with a happier ending, and a thief who gets the brakes beat off of him.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.. Damn I can close my eyes and see this playing out in my head. I love it. I think I`ll even imagine that after the bum picked his stankin possum asshole smelling breath having ass off the ground he was later licking his wounds in a dumpster and fell asleep. Shortly after falling asleep a trash truck came along and dumped the can into the truck where he was compacted into a smelly ball and now rest at the local landfill under a pile of dirty diapers never to be seen again. The End.

truckbroke said:
LOL.. Damn I can close my eyes and see this playing out in my head. I love it. I think I`ll even imagine that after the bum picked his stankin possum asshole smelling breath having ass off the ground he was later licking his wounds in a dumpster and fell asleep. Shortly after falling asleep a trash truck came along and dumped the can into the truck where he was compacted into a smelly ball and now rest at the local landfill under a pile of dirty diapers never to be seen again. The End.
^^^^^ molaugh