• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Boring Board SEX-SEX-SEX-SEX

Jimbo

Seems you need something to discuss so try this. When did you get your first piece, and was it with a friend or cousin ?
Mine was with my best friends sister, damn that was a long time ago. Back then the hair was long and the back door was off limits, times sure have changed.It was ok at the time even though she was 20 years older than me, it lasted maybe 5 minutes and **** i liked it, thought i was a stud. Been after it ever since and always will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :****:

mine was with a girl i had been dating for like 6 months...in 10th grade...we were together for like another year and a half...

P said:
We got married and then, on our honeymoon night we made passionate sweet love for the first time.
Me too, only I was 15, drunknin the back of a pea green 82 Monte Carlo with the vagina that broke in at least 6 of my friends and who knows how many others. I had no idea what I was doing, drunk with a LOOSE puss. After that I thought it should be better so I pursued models less used and just off lease and was much happier.

Monte Carlo... nice choice !

I was in a mid 80's 4dr Cavalier. Same scenario on the make and model of vagina though. I just wanted to get it done so I could brag in the locker room with everyone else. laughing1 She was a Senior and I was a Sophmore so I got to be cool for a week :woot:

I tried to take the same route as P and Bones, find a chick that was easy and get it on quick. So we went on a few dates, skipped school and did it in her parents bed. Problem was she was not even close to being a ho like everyone said she was. That **** was so tight it was stupid. We broke up shortly after, she was a bitch.

Got a pretty good one....

Dated a chick in high school for all 4 years that was a nun..
She wouldn't give it up for anything... Thought i was in love *bullshit* so didn't force the subject..

Broke up right before graduation.. still no ass....
Went to mexico on drunken senior trip. Lots of Head.. No ass...

Feelin pretty down and out about my manhood at this point...

Couple good church goin friends from school skipped out on the drunken mehico trip and opted for a senior trip to DisneyWorld.
Everyone backed out on then so I felt obliged to go and be that drunken irresponsible friend...
These guys had never had a wet finger... Never had a drink,,etc...

3rd night there. Packed bus, one seat open next to hot girl. Both of them are fighting over who's gna sit by her.
They both puss out, dnt say a work and I sit down...
I give her the stare and 10 mins to hte ride she's introduced herself and has her hand on my leg...
She's there with her family stayin at the same hotel.
She comes back to my room. we lock the church kids out on the balcony, and she has her way with me :woot:

Damn hot ass yankee girl from Boston.. Had the goods and knew how to use them...
So good that few weeks after trip was over my friend will and I road tripped all the way to boston, picked her and her cousin up, and brought them back to Bama.. they loved it..
Still talk to her on a regular basis...

CheapJ7 said:
Got a pretty good one....

Dated a chick in high school for all 4 years that was a nun..
She wouldn't give it up for anything... Thought i was in love *bullshit* so didn't force the subject..

Broke up right before graduation.. still no ass....
Went to mexico on drunken senior trip. Lots of Head.. No ass...

Feelin pretty down and out about my manhood at this point...

Couple good church goin friends from school skipped out on the drunken mehico trip and opted for a senior trip to DisneyWorld.
Everyone backed out on then so I felt obliged to go and be that drunken irresponsible friend...
These guys had never had a wet finger... Never had a drink,,etc...

3rd night there. Packed bus, one seat open next to hot girl. Both of them are fighting over who's gna sit by her.
They both puss out, dnt say a work and I sit down...
I give her the stare and 10 mins to hte ride she's introduced herself and has her hand on my leg...
She's there with her family stayin at the same hotel.
She comes back to my room. we lock the church kids out on the balcony, and she has her way with me :woot:

Damn hot ass yankee girl from Boston.. Had the goods and knew how to use them...
So good that few weeks after trip was over my friend will and I road tripped all the way to boston, picked her and her cousin up, and brought them back to Bama.. they loved it..
Still talk to her on a regular basis...

Now that is an awesome story. Good work :dblthumb:

wow, mine's not that cool next to that Jrich, I hit my gf right after my 16th, but it was in my bed and good. dated another couple months. she broke me up BADLY. and kicked me when down. I was hung up on her for years. 9 years later she's getting divorced with 3 kids, I start hitting it again on the weekends when her kids are at dad's. It was still good. WE had a great time, even in the office of the bar on a sat night when it was packed. got her earring stuck in my nostril as I sweat and pumped away, hooked in, I was bleeding of the nose, her of the ear as it ripped it most out, so I walk out the office pants inside out and no shirt sweaty and bleeding on myself and 25 people sitting at the bar are like WTF IS GOING ON !!! Good ****. Then I met my wife (girl in question was her babysitter) and now I'm married and have sex in a bed :-\ laughing1 laughing1

First time- fun little Holiness girl that is very far from Holiness... :****: took 3 months but it lasted 4.5 years

the second girl started with a 3 sum though... :flipoff1:

Gots mine in a buddies bed at a pool party. In his bed. We were makin out and she asked "Do you think its right?". Hellz yeah it is. Didnt wanna be a baby daddy 1st time out I pulled. Put the baby batter in my buddys sock and put it back in his sock drawer.

3 tons o fun said:
Gots mine in a buddies bed at a pool party. In his bed. We were makin out and she asked "Do you think its right?". Hellz yeah it is. Didnt wanna be a baby daddy 1st time out I pulled. Put the baby batter in my buddys sock and put it back in his sock drawer.

Want TMI... to bad your getting it.

Obviously you had already discovered jerkin off. I had never pulled pud until after I got laid...(the very next morning mind you ) true story, so here I am having the relations wtih this chick and this "strange" feeling comes over me... or is that "cums" over me. Anyway Im like holy ****, wtf ! So I stay in it to win it and wow... that was awesome ( no I did not stop I was 15 mind you ) it had to have been all of 30 seconds later holy ****, wtf !

Here's the classy part. Yea I was wearing a rubber, no I did not stop after round one. So basically what Im saying is there wasnt a condom when I was done "Go Fish" laughing1

Ahhhh young love.

P said:
Want TMI... to bad your getting it.

Obviously you had already discovered jerkin off. I had never pulled pud until after I got laid...(the very next morning mind you ) true story, so here I am having the relations wtih this chick and this "strange" feeling comes over me... or is that "cums" over me. Anyway Im like holy ****, wtf ! So I stay in it to win it and wow... that was awesome ( no I did not stop I was 15 mind you ) it had to have been all of 30 seconds later holy ****, wtf !

Here's the classy part. Yea I was wearing a rubber, no I did not stop after round one. So basically what Im saying is there wasnt a condom when I was done "Go Fish" laughing1

Ahhhh young love.

That is great. Yeah there is a condom up in there BTW!

I employed the pull out method and I had built up a good reserve. Peter North ain't got nothing on the shower that ensued!!!!

Second girl I slept with gave me crabs :wtflol: I tried to tell my buddy not to mess with her without alluding to the fact that sleeping with her required me to go to Osco Drugs and get a body lice kit with a tiny lil comb ,sting your ass shampoo,and mattress spary aerosal can... I just talked **** on her all week instead of giving full disclosure.

He didnt listen , Osco was making a killing off that chick ! :****: