• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Boring Board SEX-SEX-SEX-SEX

P said:
We got married and then, on our honeymoon night we made passionate sweet love for the first time.

WHO ARE YOU, JAY BARKER? :flipoff1:

Yah, I had to go there man. :****:

My first encounter was a BJ at 15 in this chicks best friends bed with parental units outside.

That girl broke my heart :'(

First real piece of ass was at 16 in a 86 half ton ford with 33" mud kings - I loved that truck

extended cab Z71 , up on the side of a mountain where we used to wheel bout 13 years ago flashemifyougotem

man its been a while since i got some ass in my truck :dunno: you get married and you have to do it in the house :wtflol:

1toncrwlr said:
extended cab Z71 , up on the side of a mountain where we used to wheel bout 13 years ago flashemifyougotem

man its been a while since i got some ass in my truck :dunno: you get married and you have to do it in the house :wtflol:
Yup, my wife did me on the front seat of my buddy miles's z71 outside a strip club (P also did his wife before that in same z71 inback seat) laughing1. Now we are married and leaving the lights all the way up is a ****ing challenge. wtf, bait and switch. I'm sueing.