• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brads buggy / car build

lsbrackets.jpg

P said:
Still waiting... cmon TCameron, post up your pics :flipoff1:

man, he cant have the whole intranet copying his new rig... its going revolutionize the rock bouncing world....

I bet his new ride will have some sort of jet pack on it. ::). I'm glad you kept your kid buggy a secret. You know that thing could have been copied too. For real though if guys are copying your badass **** and building it in their garage with a Jd squared manual tubing bender a framing square and 4" grinder, you might want to rethink your fab skills and get a little more creative. If your a great fab guy, your going to have your own personal touches that most people can't copy, and that is what makes your rig unique.
Hell, I ordered drawings from AZrock crawler to help get mine proprtioned. If I had to build it with no sort of guide line it would look like a freaking box.

I personally see no reason to re-invent the wheel unless you are tryin to make a name for yourself fab wise or your penis is small and unsatisfing to wimmens laughing1

If you built it yourself, you got ever right to be proud. That isnt an easy task, with a real job and a family. thumb.gif

If you built it yourself, you got ever right to be proud. That isnt an easy task, with a real job and a family.
I hear ya, this is my first complete build, and it's a mother.

Brad, I had a great time hanging with your dad this weekend
Glad you got to meet him. This weekend was the first time he used the RV without any hook ups. Evidently it went well, my mom was in a good mood when they got back. Did you get to meet my little one?

Ah hell, your ol man is cool as hell he spoke to us a good bit and I didnt even realize who he was, just thought he was a friendly local.

were the hell the buggy pics sucka ?! :flipoff1:

Got a little work done this weekend. I finished rebuilding my transmission and transfer case. Got both installed. the trans case went in through the back as designed, but was a bitch. It was alot easier when it was empty. The trans goes in from the front before the engine is installed. I didn't make anything drop out of the bottom. I can still get to the pan and all the bolts , but the bottom is solid. Mounted up the trans cooler, it goes under the passenger seat. The shiftter is on the upper console and the cutting brake is located between my leg and the shifter. I had to cut a few inches off the brake handle so it would fit under my dash when I engage the front brakes. I figured the back brakes get used more than most so I made it easier to engage them instead of the front. All the mounting holes are lining up nicely so far I'mvery glad for that. The engine should be ready to drop in by the end of the week. I took alot of various pics so enjoy.
ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

cC.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

Is this a good Idea. I am putting quick disconnects on my trans and my gas tank. The thought behind it is when I pull either it will close off any fluid from coming out plus keep debris out as well.
ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

This is how I built 85% of the tube frame. I bought a set of plans from AZ rock crawler. They don't give you every dimension , but it helps alot with set up.
ry%3D320.jpg

air switch and mini regulator for arb. The regulator is preset so it can't be changed. I'm running my arb off co2.
cC.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

ry%3D320.jpg

kid rok said:

see this is why you shouldnt post pics... every mother ****er in the south is going to go to 3 piece upper links... as a matter of fact, i just wen outside tonite and took a sawzall to BOTH of my uppers.... that **** will be on the trail before you, so they will officially be MY ideas... sucker...

seriously that thing is coming along... randy still thinks he is going to the hammers, this year.... molaugh molaugh molaugh you won that bet....

molaugh

hell yea, your so interweb famous that **** will be duplicated by tommorow AM. ! laughing1 I still dont see randy wheelin anytime in 09... DOH :flipoff1:

Looks fuggin badass man, love the paint and all the lil touches, if those quick disco's dont leak , thats a cool idea. The way you drive I bet you break a few components wild man ! :woody:

Obviously the paint is the bizz-nizz

Latest posts