• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BTF fusion finish up

blacksheep10 said:
Yeah travis, that's a P pump in the photo. I really want to get some out there and test them.

You have my address, and I have a lot of racing planned this year.

ha, what I meant was I want to test them on mine and a few others, but don't want a chance of ruining someone's race (not that I think there's a chance they will fail, they're lined up right). Just leary of it.
I'll get a couple more turned out hopefully this weekend, I have a full dance card right now. What time frame are we on?

Cubby said:
I'm no where near a running motor, but if you are going to do a run I'd like to run a N-pump on mine.
If that's what Matt has, and it has the 4 threaded holes on the front face and 2 on the rear where the stock studs go in it will fit as its the same dim's as a P (going on what he said, I don't have an N here.)
I can mount 2 pumps over there, but it would be a lot more work, I'd have to source another idler and I don't need that so I doubt that one gets off the ground unless someone makes it worth my time laughing1

PSC sells several versions of the N-pump. Kelly's kit will work with the stock style n-pump that has a can and is a direct replacement for the p-pump. They also sell n-pumps that have no can and bolt directly to the head, those will not work with this bracket, well at least the PS bracket. The idler should still work fine

Matt O. said:
PSC sells several versions of the N-pump. Kelly's kit will work with the stock style n-pump that has a can and is a direct replacement for the p-pump. They also sell n-pumps that have no can and bolt directly to the head, those will not work with this bracket, well at least the PS bracket. The idler should still work fine

That'll work.

Hollar at me when you are ready to do another run Kelly.

Here is a pic with some paint on them. I will get some more when they are on the motor

[attachment deleted by admin]

COPPERHEAD42 said:
I heard this thing is going up for sale to buy a rzr xp :flipoff1:
I don't jump hobby to hobby like a 12 year old. I've been in 4x4 truck stuff/rocks for over a decade. You were in for a year and jumped to the next thing there ADD boy. I'm in this dance to stay. If a rzr comes along cheap, I'll pick it up. RZR's are gay ::)

blacksheep10 said:
I don't jump hobby to hobby like a 12 year old. I've been in 4x4 truck stuff/rocks for over a decade. You were in for a year and jumped to the next thing there ADD boy. I'm in this dance to stay. If a rzr comes along cheap, I'll pick it up. RZR's are gay ::)

Hey it was like 2 years and im still involved and still wanting something. I know it sucks we wheel the rzr's pretty much every weekend have went on a ton of good trips this year and more to come. How much fun has the fusion been :flipoff1: Get working on it son.

Okay, back on it for a day, then I have to make handcarts that hold pumps and motors for a fluid transfer company tomorrow and friday.

I got the 2 piece front figured out, its going to vibe, no 2 ways about it. it has to leave the tcase at such a down angle to the pillow block (flange bearing actually) that there will be a vibe there. The reason it is at such a down angle off the bat is to avoid the starter bolt while it is headed from the flange bearing to the front diff at full stuff. I have right at .4" between the tube and starter bolt. It will all work out, I just hope the vibe isn't bad enough to make a change necessary.
The upper part is done, the mount for the flange bearing is drawn (I'm mounting it off of a lower and upper chassis rail, not the link mount. link mount crossmembers have too great a chance of moving for my tastes. )
Pics once the lower shaft is done.

Get this thing going and let's do some wheeling. Wouldn't mind another Kansan to go wheelin with! :flipoff1:

Back on it
IMG00699-20110731-1838.jpg

Latest posts