• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BTF fusion finish up

Yup, fired it up. I had some snafu's on the way, cracked fuel rail I had to swap out and so forth, but got it fired and running. Need to swap the shell tranny out to the real one and put a cooler on it, get some power steering fluid and tap the wp for pipe plugs/bushing to put the steam port in.

B Gillespie said:
Should be getting cold in KS--Kaiser prime fabrication weather.

Good hell your not kidding, the last time i spent some time in his shop i ended up with mild frostbite.... And thats sayn alot, I have plenty of my own insulation!

I've been working. Seems like everything else comes first.
I have it wired, running, steering, stopping, on tires, and shifters done. All I lack is finishing laughing1 :flipoff1: Interior is out to help put the belly pan on, it can't go out until that's in. It braces the rear lower chassis end links. I also need to tie the motor mounts together under the pan and skid it there. Have the bungs, just not the time to install. The burn table went down 3 weeks ago, air compressor the next day. I've been working 12's and 13's at the day job and doing family **** on the weekends. Last weekend was Branson, weekend before was dog fence and a little rzr riding. RZR's are killing my buggy ambition.
The burn table is tentatively back up (the computer literally woke up after a week of a crash. It rained and the ground rod got contact is my guess ???) And I'm spending $1600 on a compressor tomorrow night or Tday. Get that all back in line and I can get back on that buggy. I still need to insulate the shop and fix my waste oil furnace and build 4 rzr cages in the next couple weeks. ::) Sorry buggy, maybe next year.

Got the gr50 bellypan in, the bolts can hang down as I have Delrin to go under it, those will be flush. At the top of the pic you can see where the oil pan protector/motor mount crossmember skid comes in.
2011-12-07211031.jpg

Cleaned up some more wiring, fixed a PS leak, got the atlas fluid in and sight tube installed (clearanced the rear atlas support tube to accomplish laughing1)
The seats were too high for me and too leaned back. I made new seat towers that are a 3 inches shorter in the front and 2" in the back, and farther back to lower and level out the seat. It felt before like I was all the way above the door bar.
Now I'm bolting it all back together and installing the interior.
2011-12-16123314.jpg

I need to pour coolant in it and check for leaks in that system, and then nut and bolt it. Lots of the stuff that was put in was done with half the bolts in a hurry or only finger tight. Time to prep some stuff to go try it out. flashemifyougotem

Got a little done, did some scrapping, $900 in copper that will go to the next thing I don't need to buy and drive :wtflol: Another 1 ton came my way
Anywho, scrapped, installed interior, some of which will come back out for gauges and such. Then went and helped at my wife's event space, I'm cheap help. No new pics, I need to snap one of the interior finished, but it looks much like it did when I bought it with the difference of the center console being ****ed up really bad from the shifter install laughing1