• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BTF fusion finish up

blacksheep10 said:
Got a little done, did some scrapping, $900 in copper that will go to the next thing I don't need to buy and drive :wtflol: Another 1 ton came my way
Anywho, scrapped, installed interior, some of which will come back out for gauges and such. Then went and helped at my wife's event space, I'm cheap help. No new pics, I need to snap one of the interior finished, but it looks much like it did when I bought it with the difference of the center console being ****ed up really bad from the shifter install laughing1

Damn man, your a ton truck magnet ! Lucky **** hahaha. I'm hoping you get the bug at least for awhile and wheel the he'll out of this thing, it's gonna be nasty ! :woot:

I ended up installing the shifter last night, again, it was a fight. The bracket that holds the cable was for another trans, so I had to make a new clamp bracket spacer and pull the belly pan to do so. It was a gallon low on trans fluid, so I topped it off, fired it up and the trans drops in hard. I need the new sticker for the art carr that says prn321 not prn123. I wish I would have sold the Art Carr and done one of my normal straight linkage shifters, but it came with the buggy already mounted in the interior.

2012-01-02102557.jpg

2012-01-02102652.jpg

Looks really no different than any other jeep buggy or fusion, so not a really ground breaking anything, but damn it felt good to drive that mf'er. After I blasted across the field and ramped over a terrace that dad had just plowed and came down hard as ****, I remembered that none of my links have jam nuts even finger tight, and 3 of 4 wheels have 2 finger tight lug nuts on them. I did tighten one with my little 3/8" 18v impact laughing1 ended up pulling it up onto the set of tandems and went to work on the rzr.

First thing I pulled up on, steering till growling pissed off, 7 cylinders, bumped it.
IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

Then I was heating the tires for a larger climb to the right when an 806 cross came in half
IMG_4246.jpg

sparks and whatnot
IMG_4248.jpg

Day over. still a good time.
I actually got it to 260 twice, the fan was supposed to be ecm triggered on a relay, but it failed, so when it dropped 4 cylinders I looked at the temp, HOT laughing1 We wired the headlights into the fan and rocked out. Getting hot cleaned the 8th injector out, bonus!
The second time a clod hit the switch and turned it off.