• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

building buggys while i hunt

muddinmetal said:
Tax stamp? You ain't gotta have **** to hunt on your own land in Alabama

i know you dont have to have anything to hunt on your own property. but modifying a weapon to be fired remotley has ATF written all over it.

Woooo weee. I had no clue this was legal anywhere!! Its hard to believe with all the tree huggers that it is!! Man I tell Ya what, do it in Ga and they will put u under the jail.. And take ur **** while their at it. Dam BAMA don't give a fuk it its legal. I doubt it is. **** would be bad ass tho. Hell Id like one at my front door. :woot:

While you may not be an avid hunter. there are Plenty of people who go bat **** crazy over that stuff. I'd say the cheapest, easiest, safest solution is to get someone to kill one for you and drop it off at the processor. Pick up your meat and whala. It has already been mentioned once in this short thread.

85buggy said:
Check the GON. some one had a rig like this n Ga
a few years ago don't remember what happened tho
That's exactly the The situation I was referring to all of the consequences with. I don't know what happened either but I can tell you one thing... They got in a **** ton of trouble, and will be hated by all of the diehard hunters that follow GON, as I'm sure they will be in the hall of shame forever. Hahahah.

There is a new digital night vision scope from Sightmark called the Photon. It works day or night, uses sd cards to record hunts, and has bluetooth. So you could use it as a remote sighting device from your phone if your in range. They come in 3.5x and 5x and less than $600.

Ok I got me one ! I have to admit shooting him from a tree stand was a lot more fun then on a computer , or trying to hit with my super zuki . But I will tell you as soon as hunting season is over I'm building some shooting houses (an killing the hell out of some squirrels)

Attachments

• 20141221_073120.jpg
    20141221_073120.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 20141221_071156.jpg
    20141221_071156.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 219
Decides to start building buggies. Builds some of the most bad ass ****. Decides to go hunting. Kill massive buck. What I doing wrong!?!? You need to offer lessons on how to do this ****?!

wannabe said:
Decides to start building buggies. Builds some of the most bad ass ****. Decides to go hunting. Kill massive buck. What I doing wrong!?!? You need to offer lessons on how to do this ****?!
Hahahah!!! I was thinking the same exact thing!! Hell some people got it I guess! Haha. Dammit man. I have the feeling that, this is another case like my brother-in-law.. Everything he touches turns to gold.. Everything I touch turns to ****! Haha. Dam wata deer man!! Congrats. IM not sure Ya realize how badass that is.!! There will be a lot of people go a really long time trying to kill a deer like that!! How awesome is that. Ha. Nope not a spike or a nice doe.. No way, straight to ole daddy. Hahah. Good **** there. How nervous did Ya get? after a lot of deer that feelin when seein a big one never changes for me!

George is good at what he does, because he busts his ass doing it! He spends hours & hours & hours in that shop, and I know he spent hours & hours thinking about killing a deer. The man is pure dedication

Lol it just looks everything turnes to gold because I don't show all the ****........