• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bye bye barry!

You may as well kll yourself now, Yesterday i read that Michelle Obama is thinking of running for the senate.......next president- her or Hillary Clinton

Nobody is gonna vote for that ugly horse-toothed :afro: . Hillary on the other hand, hell my father-in-law had some ****in dumbass reason to vote for her. :dunno:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Nobody is gonna vote for that ugly horse-toothed :afro: . Hillary on the other hand, hell my father-in-law had some ****in dumbass reason to vote for her. :dunno:

HE LIKES BIG BUTTS AND HE CANNOT LIE

GIRL LOOKS LIKE SHE'S DRAGGING TWO BABY HIPPOS IN A GUNNY SACK, I MEAN WE'RE TALKING SERIOUS ASSED-NESS HERE!!

I was waiting on a very well thought out, articulate response from **** Ph.D, and I get Sir Mix-a-Lot and Si rolled into one! Was hoping the doc would make me feel better about finding out I've been had! :****:

Damon I found another place to make people mad lmao.. Is this where we bitch about the unions killing America .. NO MORE TWINKIES YOU UNION LOVEN BASTARDS lol...

Anti-American performances and subsequent apology
In 2002, PSY participated in an anti-American concert after a U.S. military convoy struck and killed two 14-year-old South Korean schoolgirls during the Yangju highway incident. The soldiers involved in the incident were acquitted by U.S. military courts,[78] which fueled a significant amount of anti-American sentiment in South Korea. During his performance, PSY lifted up a model of an M2 Bradley IFV and smashed it against the stage.[79][80]
In 2004, the South Korean translator and Christian missionary Kim Sun-il was kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq after the South Korean government refused to reconsider sending its armed forces to support the Iraq War. Although initial protests were only directed towards the South Korean government and towards extremists in Iraq, anti-U.S. military protesters decided to seize the moment to trigger a much larger wave of anti-Americanism. During a concert, PSY admonished the Iraqi kidnappers, condemned South Korea's former president Roh Mu-hyun, and also sang along to lyrics of the song "Dear American" by South Korean rock band N.EX.T, who composed it to condemn the United States and its military for its role in the Iraq war.[81] Some of the anti-American lyrics sung by PSY included the following verses: "Kill those ****ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives and those who ordered them to torture," and "Kill [the Yankees'] daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers / Kill them all slowly and painfully."[82][83] Although PSY's actions did not receive any significant international media coverage at that time, this changed after the media reported about it in early December 2012. On December 7, 2012, PSY issued an apology directed towards members of the U.S. military and to the American people for his "inflammatory and inappropriate" language, and expressed hope that the American public will accept his apology.[84]
Despite initial public outrage, White House spokesman Josh Earnest told the media that U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will attend PSY's performance at the Christmas in Washington charity concert as planned,[85]. As a result of Psy's controversial lyrics, a petition circulated on the website of the White House demanding that he be dropped from the concert, although the petition was deleted later in the day because the The White House website claimed that the petition violated the website's terms of participation.[86]. Time magazine's Nick Carbone asserted that it is "unlikely that these newly dug-up anecdotes will depose PSY from his king-like level of stardom" although Carbone did go on to write that the atmosphere at the White House concert would be, "somewhat subdued."[87]