• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: Took a helmet on trade

Check this link out. This is the only other helmet like yours in the world apparently lol cuz I couldn't find **** on it on the web. Judging by the little info on this web page, it seems as if list price on this helmet was $389 and is a Roberto Rolfo replica. Definitely not a Rossi replica, or there would be tons of info and pics all over the net about it. Given the fact that this helmet was made in 1999, I don't think it would be worth anymore than $200-$250ish. And it only holds a value of that much in my eyes because it's still in new condition and it's an AGV and they're known for extremely high quality and expensive helmets along with other brands like Shoei and Arai helmets. I don't know much at all about Rolfo's background, so it's possible that this was indeed a Rolfo replica back in 1999, but may have been in his early racing years or something so it wasn't something of extreme value like a Rossi replica would be. Hope this helps, just my $0.02....although I could be completely wrong.

http://www.moto.it/accessori/mercato/agv/index.html?msg=3652426

thjrow it up on CL as a AGV helmet and dont mention 1999 and it'll sell fast

^^^x2

No prob, I just went to google images and typed in AGV X vent and searched through allere w the pics til I found one of it...and there was only one pic on there of one like it...which led me to that website I posted. Google is magical :****: