• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

I will tell you one thing about Kel he is one hell of a guy, and one hell of a good friend. He knows I'm pissed off at him but....... He also knows my plate was full and running over at the moment. I would have been on said journey if the timing was right. The outcome of the journey would have been less stressful but he needed this.

Much Love and Respect Brother
:****:

El Diablo said:
All I can say is your one Hell of a person and hope to get to meet you in the woods someday.
I would have left it in a burning pile and headed home after the first day.
Glad you made it back home to your family.

Nobody better than Kel on the trails, he'll get greasy with you or just stick around for moral support, but he will NOT leave you stranded.

^^^^^This is the greatest quality to have in a person in my book (concerning trail groups). I do not know Kel personally, but I do believe I'd have a beer with the ol boy if the chance ever came up! thumb.gif

I do believe I'd offer him access to my cooler and share a quart of apple pie with him!
Hope to meet you some time too Kel!

Not sure if you still need any wheels or tires but seen these and thought of you:

http://bham.craigslist.org/pts/5404495420.html

Also, I've got a couple of questions I've been wanting to ask you:

Are you kin to the Lawrence's from out around West Point? Larry, Donnie, Johnny, etc.

Have you seen the old motor coach out on 278 East just past Cullman funeral home? I seen it one day going to Zaynes house.

Ok cool. I really enjoyed reading your story. I wish I could write about some of my adventures but the way I type nobody would get it. Thanks

I didn't remember reading it but it is obvious that it was ok. How did the points look or did you have to mess with them at all. I sock up late last night and it was on my mind crazy I know but I go to sleep and wake up with stupid things like this in my mind. Kinda like the pressure washing thread I'm always thinking about something crazy.

Been lurking here a while but never post. I stay over on NC4x4.com but stumbled across this after a buddy who hates reading referred me to it. I read a lot, and this has been the most captivating story I've read in over a year. Better than many books I've read!! Glad your home, thanks a ton for the story.

Never forget the folks you met, but most of all, don't forget your time spent in prayer. Maybe God put you thru that to draw you closer to Him. God is good.

Also, my wife would NOT have been cool with all of this. I would still be hearing about it. Kudos to a good wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read your story from beginning to end. EPIC...... :****: God is great in so many ways.

great read. post some more interior pictures. Is this thing usable or needing a full scale gut job?

laminate = sweepable and not stinky. As long as its decent laminate.

Thats way preferred to 30 year old shag carpet that Guy had done god knows what on!

lowbudgetjunk said:
Floors recovered. Carpet was taken out and laminate installed. I don't like or want the laminate and I haven't decided what I want to put down yet.

This is what I put down in the bedroom of our RV. It is wearing great. It is called Armstrong Luxe Vinyl Plank Flooring. If is not a wood product.

http://www.armstrong.com/flooring/luxury-vinyl/luxe-plank.asp

Home Depot and Lowes carry a similar product called Alure. The Armstrong is better, the coating is thicker so it wears better. But the main difference is the glue strips, it is on each strip on the Armstrong so you have top peal it to stick it. The Alure has wax paper between the sheets in the box. What this means is you can reposition the Armstrong and trim, reposition and trim till you get it right, then pull the glue strip cover and stick together. With the Alure, that is not an option, you have to trim it before you sit it on top of the ajacent piece. I carry a piece in the RV, ask to see it next time you see me.