• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bye

Re: I'm finally back home

The armstrong vinyl plank John G referenced is in one office and the bathroom in my shop, pretty good stuff and very easy to install. It also doesn't show dirt too much and cleans up easy. I have the gunstock color, about $45 a box.

grcthird said:
The armstrong vinyl plank John G referenced is in one office and the bathroom in my shop, pretty good stuff and very easy to install. It also doesn't show dirt too much and cleans up easy. I have the gunstock color, about $45 a box.

How we found the product was asking at Brookwood Hospital. That is what they have on the walkover from the parking garage to the hospital. Can't imagine the traffic that gets!

When I was teaching, I felt like that was the biggest takeaway from my class, teach the kids to think for themselves, don't knock a girl up when you ain't even got YOUR ducks in a row, take advantage of the free 2 years of community college in Tn, just me generally being a good influence and mentor. The welding came second. Unfortunately, the career teachers that evaluated me didn't see it that way. That's what's wrong with kids these days, nobody to look up to outside of their parents, and sometimes the parents aren't even a factor. I still talk to some of them and say, "Don't do that, that's dumb." or "You should go back to school, at least get your blah-blah certification." Just because I don't work there any more doesn't mean I care any less.

well i just read this whole thread and i will say you are a better man than I am. I would have beat someone's ass in Texas.

jeeptj99 said:
well i just read this whole thread and i will say you are a better man than I am. I would have beat someone's ass in Texas.

Kels ****ing insane. Hes fun to ride with. Give a damn is always running on fumes to out.

pholmann said:
Kels ****ing insane. Hes fun to ride with. Give a damn is always running on fumes to out.

I find Kel's driving style to be a little too conservative and calculated for me. I'm more of what you would call "a natural" or drive by the seat of my pants kind of driver.

Funniest things said riding with Kel:
Which way?
Right is right.
Drives blindly with no regard to human life to the left

That looks like a huge drop off, I can't see the bottom.
So that way?
Absolutely.
(Drives off small cliff) while laughing.

Shortly after cliff:
I think I'm bleeding!
Laughs- YESSS!
No really, I'm bleeding. ( shows Kel blood)
Starts laughing uncontrollably almost rolls rig.

Hanging off ledge which he had no business on:
What's your tire getting hung on, on your side?
Nothing it's 4 feet in the air.
Ohhh...
10 seconds later as we are rolling over.- That is not the line.

Re: Re: I'm finally back home

lowbudgetjunk said:
Jealousy is a stinky cologne. Nashville is a nice town, but AOP is better. BTW, short stuff made good chili and Poke-a-Hot-Ass provided smiles and an upbeat attitude that was contagious. Add a Frenchy, a Tree Tremor, one Pool Guy ( my ****ing hero), an accountant and a guy that puts on horse shoes on daily, and you'd understand why we had so much fun. Casey bruised my cockhead and broke my right testical to the point of almost vomiting.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Fixed it for you!

Re: Re: I'm finally back home

lowbudgetjunk said:
Jealousy is a stinky cologne. Nashville is a nice town, but AOP is better. BTW, short stuff made good chili and Poke-a-Hot-Ass provided smiles and an upbeat attitude that was contagious. Add a Frenchy, a Tree Tremor, one Pool Guy (****ing weirdo), an accountant and a guy that puts on horse shoes on daily, and you'd understand why we had so much fun. Casey bruised my cockhead and broke my right testical to the point of almost vomiting.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

That was some very good camp fire time. Lots of great people to shoot the **** with.