• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Call out thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yankster said:
Yeah we started on it in February in NY state.
You know how it is. Post up some pics and they're either slaughtered by web wheelers with strong opinions on unfinished work, or semi-original ideas are copied poorly by booty-fabbers. I think the setup is going to be fairly original for a Rockwell bouncer, with a color I don't believe has been used on a chassis yet...
PM me your cell number and I'll slide some recent pics over to ya.
Appreciate the offer, but I can wait to the big reveal. Just take a lot of pics during the build. To post up when it is done.
I'm just busting balls and starting threads to see were they end up going. It's not really fun when you play along.

CHASMAN9 said:
I will be allowing this thread under the premonition that it does NOT turn into a pissing match type call out. This will not be a place to take out your grievances with one another, do that face to face if you will. If it does, BA BYE Felicia. :indianajones:

ADMINISTRATOR
So do you mean the ban hammer or deleted thread? Curious since we don't delete threads around here.....

BUG-E J said:
So do you mean the ban hammer or deleted thread? Curious since we don't delete threads around here.....

Damn you just insist on poking the bear........ molaugh

jk101 said:
I feel as though that is a legitimate question. Are you calling me out?

BUG-E J said:
I feel as though that is a legitimate question. Are you calling me out?

How big of a boy are you?

Then I can answer your question...... molaugh molaugh

Beerj said:
Was it worth it? ;D

pholmann said:
I could see how all that hockey you had to play made you tired.... wait you don't play hockey. Shut dafuq up and get to work. So you CHOSE not to work on the sploder and instead CHOSE to waste a bunch of time, energy, and money on a losing team. Your decision making privileges are about to be revoked. :flipoff1:

Maaaaaan, **** bofayaw. :JRich: :flipgotcha:

jk101 said:

He doesn't poke the bear, he grabs it by the waist and dry humps the bear.
BUG-E J said:

Neither, it is the isolation chamber......where threads go to cool off and not hurt anyone's feelings.

Re: Re: Call out thread!!!

BUG-E J said:
I'm somewhere between smurfy 90 and muddinmetal :rolf:
So, you are bigger than a 5 year old boy, smaller than an oversized Sasquatch

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Call out thread!!!

money_pit_yj said:
He doesn't poke the bear, he grabs it by the waist and dry humps the bear.
Something like this?

961cde449a72ad241c722860fec73cc2.gif

jk101 said:
How big of a boy are you?

Then I can answer your question...... molaugh molaugh

I'm guessing you're just a ***** for having to ask that question!!! :stir: molaugh

I'm calling out Jk101.
I want to know who you are. I need friends that have seen you in real life.

Tell'em I said it!!!

Eddyj said:
I'm calling out Jk101.
I want to know who you are. I need friends that have seen you in real life.

Tell'em I said it!!!

I have met jon piper. Been to his house.

I don't believe it is Piper.
However the name showed up last year and was immediately in on all the inside jokes on the forum. As far as I know there's never been a phone number for a picture or talk of his personal rig. I've just always wondered who it is

Eddyj said:
I don't believe it is Piper.
However the name showed up last year and was immediately in on all the inside jokes on the forum. As far as I know there's never been a phone number for a picture or talk of his personal rig. I've just always wondered who it is

I have been reading the forum for a long time. I do not have a rig. I will return to just reading.
xjcrawler said:
I'm guessing you're just a ***** for having to ask that question!!! :stir: molaugh

:flipgotcha:

Status
Not open for further replies.