• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Call out thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need for that. It's just curious that you knew all the inside jokes, where are you from?
No reason to get butthurt. You've contributed quite a bit in the last year, you've never gotten offended and dished out a lot in the last year.
By you saying that you're just not post anymore when someone asks who you are makes it look very suspicious

jk101 said:
I have been reading the forum for a long time. I do not have a rig. I will return to just reading.
:flipgotcha:

I don't give a **** how big you are, just tell me where I need to bring your ass whippin to?? :woody:

jk101 said:
I have been reading the forum for a long time. I do not have a rig. I will return to just reading.
:flipgotcha:

Dang, somebody is sensitive. I would imagine Piper could take a joke a little better than that.

Eddyj said:
There's no need for that. It's just curious that you knew all the inside jokes, where are you from?
No reason to get butthurt. You've contributed quite a bit in the last year, you've never gotten offended and dished out a lot in the last year.
By you saying that you're just not post anymore when someone asks who you are makes it look very suspicious

I said I will read. Never said I will not post anymore. It would take way more than what you dish out to offend me.
It is all in good fun. Don't you have some funnel cakes to make?

money_pit_yj said:
Dang, somebody is sensitive. I would imagine Piper could take a joke a little better than that.

That is the first time I have even been called sensitive. :rolf:

xjcrawler said:
I don't give a **** how big you are, just tell me where I need to bring your ass whippin to?? :woody:

Oh I am so scared.

Attachments

• IMG_3659.JPG
    IMG_3659.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 225
I kind of feel like you're trying to deflect and try to pull us into some witty banter instead of just simply answering the question sir

Eddyj said:
Still no proof that you are a real boy.

I am from winterville GA. I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the fine people on this site.
You want a birth certificate?
Picture of my uncledaddy?
Blood test?
Stool sample?

Well at least his Grammer is too good to be batshit. I can deal with anybody but him.

jk101 said:
You want a birth certificate?
Picture of my uncledaddy?
Blood test?
Stool sample?

Nah. He just wants a semen sample. He will handle collection too.

BUG-E J said:
Well at least his Grammer is too good to be batshit. I can deal with anybody but him.

X2

Definitely not him, I sniffed him out the last go round.

I think JK101 and XJcrawler should handle this like grown folks and meet after school behind the cafeteria and leg wrestle to see who is the man. Then the winner can take on Kel :stir:

Me neither. I stalk aldeer.com some just to see when people see rut activity.

money_pit_yj said:
youthinkyoursmartbutoyrurenotwillcouldberightunderyournoseandyouwouldneverknowit

:rolf: Spelling is way to good for him !!!! You are on a roll here lately, definitely making me laugh!! :dblthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.