• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Now some of my favorite not so heavy songs. I don't care how "mainstream" Breaking Benjamin is, Ben Brumley is a badass motherfucker. He's one helluva powerful vocalist.

First song I ever heard by BB...video kicks ass
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold

Breaking Benjamin - Sooner or Later

And this song is just ****ing amazing....period.
Breaking Benjamin - You

CHEVELLE! Probably my favorite band of all time. I grew up listening to them in high school and have all their albums with the exception of Point #1, their first one. I'd like to go inside Pete Loeffler's mind and see how the hell he creates such poetic lyrics. I don't think there's a Chevelle song that I've not heard....and they've never wrote a bad song. I also have a thing for 3 man bands, the music just seems to flow much better when the lead singer is also the guitarist. The lyrics and guitar seem to be written around each other to flow so much better than when there are two different minds doing vocals and guitar.

Favorite song of all time.
vhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2iuXxU3iMo

You're communist if you don't like this song.
Chevelle - Breach Birth

Recently learned how to play this song
Chevelle - SaferWaters

TacomaJD said:
Sorry, but that sounds horrible.....two genres that should NEVER mis -----> bluegrass and metal. molaugh molaugh molaugh
I thought I'd just throw it out there. Not for everyone. The metal I usually listen to is from all over the world and anything but traditional.

As long as we're on the subject of music: Two bands that I used to like and now can't stand because they got so overplayed on the radio are Foo Fighters and Lincoln Park.

I have 5 presets in my car and there has been MULTIPLE times that I have switched away from one to get away from the Foo only to find that they were on ALL FIVE STATIONS AT ONCE, once or twice playing the SAME FRICKING SONG!!!!!!!!

patooyee said:
As long as we're on the subject of music: Two bands that I used to like and now can't stand because they got so overplayed on the radio are Foo Fighters and Lincoln Park.

I have 5 presets in my car and there has been MULTIPLE times that I have switched away from one to get away from the Foo only to find that they were on ALL FIVE STATIONS AT ONCE, once or twice playing the SAME FRICKING SONG!!!!!!!!

I never have really been a fan of the Foo's.....and they've definitely gotten progressively worse with time. Stone Temple Pilots done the same thing, their recent **** is garbage....guess since they got off drugs, they can't write good music anymore. I love me some old STP. And I liked some of the older Linkin Park, but never have been a raging fan...and yes their new stuff is garbage. They done like KoRn and sold out to mainstream media...it's pathetic.

HELL YEA ,,,, all this music on here is BADDASS ,,, makes you want to drive, wheel , beat , **** , wreck , or break stuff like HELL :woot: :woot: :woot:

sledneck said:
How has this thread made it 5 pages and no one has mentioned 1 of all time greats?? Slayer!!!

Because they suck horsecock? molaugh Nah I know they (along with early Metallica and many others) paved the way for what metal has developed into today or whatever, but they just ain't my sound. I just can't get into much of that old ****.

TacomaJD said:
Because they suck horsecock? molaugh Nah I know they (along with early Metallica and many others) paved the way for what metal has developed into today or whatever, but they just ain't my sound. I just can't get into much of that old ****.
Damn you must be a young buck or Im that old... How can you not like reign in blood??

sledneck said:
Damn you must be a young buck or Im that old... How can you not like reign in blood??

molaugh Yea I'm a young one I suppose, will be 26 in January....I just can't get into the older stuff like that. Although I do like playing Raining Blood on Guitar Hero III laughing1

This is about the only Slayer song I've heard that I actually like. Then again, I'm sure there's ALOT of Slayer songs that I've not heard.

Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss

One of yall with an I-Pod needs to put the song "Whole Lotta Rosy" by AC/DC in this thread ,,, oh and also put it in our big gurl thread as well :dblthumb:

If I had Whole Lotta Rosy playin in my buggy on volume 38 I could probly crash that sumbitch into three pieces :****:

zukiscott said:
One of yall with an I-Pod needs to put the song "Whole Lotta Rosy" by AC/DC in this thread ,,, oh and also put it in our big gurl thread as well :dblthumb:

If I had Whole Lotta Rosy playin in my buggy on volume 38 I could probly crash that sumbitch into three pieces :****:

Since I don't have much faith in you restoring the audio system in the green hornet molaugh I will make sure and have that song downloaded on my phone so we can blast it out of the Yota :dblthumb:

AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie

THATS RITE :dblthumb:

But I probly wont ever put speakers back because I like my super stupid simple set up I have now with hardly NO wires since I gutted it and redone the entire wireing system in/on it ;D

but who knows ,,, was nice havin loud tunes rite behind my head :woot:

SPRINGFLING11058.jpg

;D