• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

I like Hank 3. Thats as close as i can get. Ol lady loves that **** though. :****:

Seasons in the Abyss is the only Slayer song that I like as well

I was wondering how long it would be before you posted Drink Drank Drunk!

dragr1 said:
Seasons in the Abyss is the only Slayer song that I like as well

I was wondering how long it would be before you posted Drink Drank Drunk!

Are you saying I'm an alcoholic? HAHA :flipoff1: Man I love their new ****, kinda like Chad Gray said to hell with Mudvayne and started funneling all his badass energy into Hellyeah. Mudvayne's latest stuff ain't too good, so I'm glad to see Hellyeah progressing into harder, heavier stuff. :drinkers: I think Tom Maxwell of Hellyeah is a better metal guitarist than the guy from Mudvayne, whom I think is actually Chad Gray's brother, I just can't remember his name.

TacomaJD said:
Are you saying I'm an alcoholic? HAHA :flipoff1: Man I love their new ****, kinda like Chad Gray said to hell with Mudvayne and started funneling all his badass energy into Hellyeah. Mudvayne's latest stuff ain't too good, so I'm glad to see Hellyeah progressing into harder, heavier stuff. :drinkers: I think Tom Maxwell of Hellyeah is a better metal guitarist than the guy from Mudvayne, whom I think is actually Chad Gray's brother, I just can't remember his name.

You and zukimaster sure can put the beers down! It's really just a cool song though.

Has psychosocial by Slipknot been mentioned yet?

dragr1 said:
You and zukimaster sure can put the beers down! It's really just a cool song though.

Has psychosocial by Slipknot been mentioned yet?

Weekend Warrior son! Haha everybody prolly thinks I'm an alchy, I don't drink a drop through the week....just a young punk weekend warrior :drinkers:

Yea, I mentioned Psychosocial being my favorite Slipknot song, but didn't post a link. I was talkin up a bitch I met at a party on Facebook about metal music cuz I saw she had a few tats and figured she liked that ****, so I was like yea I like Lamb of God, Parkway Drive, Killswitch, blah blah and she pulled a damn Muddinmetal on me....like I listen to The Acacia Strain, the stuff you mentioned is soft compared to them :wtflol: ....owned

It's heavy, but it's nothing like Dying Fetus or any of Tyler's **** molaugh
The Acacia Strain - Victims of the Cave

TacomaJD said:
This is my new favorite metal tune! At 1:37 I have an eargasm when lead guitarist does the power slide down the fret board drool drool drool

All That Remains-The Weak Willed

You say you don't like my growling **** yet you pick the heaviest song All That Remains has ever written... Next thing you know you're playlist will look like this:

Oceano 'A Mandatory Sacrifice' Official Video

OR, since you like chicks that rock :

Cerebral Bore - "The Bald Cadaver" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

OR, something thrashyier:

Thine Eyes Bleed - Cold Victim

OR, something a little more rocking:

Nodes Of Ranvier - Glass Half Nothing

OR, pure guitar greatness:

Allegaeon "Tartessos: The Hidden Xenocryst" (OFFICIAL)

I've heard some of Allegaeon's stuff before, pretty good. Never heard of Nodes of Ranvier, decent song. Heard of Thine Eyes Bleed, but not much of a fan of their stuff. Just not catchy enough for me I guess. That Cerebral Bore song was alright, a tad too growlish for my preferences and the all over the place guitar riffing in it just isn't catchy enough, but the breakdown at 1:57 was pretty cool. That Oceano song was pretty awesome. I dig some of the growling stuff, just some of it sounds stupid and doesn't flow with the music as well.

That All That Remains song has some epicly awesome kickass mah'fukkin guitar in it! That's like the definition of awesome guitar to me. I like chunky riffs and the slower heavy breakdowns like that. I've listened to it a blue million times on the MP3 player at work tonight :****:

Damn right love metal slayer, lamb of god, PANTERA, hatebreed, slipknot, as I lay dying, cannibal corpse, parkway drive, Metallica, fear factory, **** I like it all speed, thrash, black, death, and so on and so forth nothing like jamming cowboys from hell and running **** over :****: hell lamb of god is playing in Chattanooga at track 29 may 17 bet ur ass I'm there
Also play guitar to JD