• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can I haz deezul?

DAkk said:
Best get them mirrors waaay out there now.. before you run that bike over..
Dodge.... :rolf:
Back up camera ftw. I think that's as far out as they go, but I can fold them in (I assume for racing) at the push of a button.

MoparMan said:
Good job man! :dblthumb:
Thanks, I figured at the very least I'd get your approval.

onepieceatatime said:
Can you still get dodges in a manual?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yup. But somehow it robs you of 140 ft lbs.

jeeptj99 said:
Time for a EGR delete and a sweet set of compound turbos?? :woot:
Lol, I wish. Actually sounds like the delete doesn't really affect the warranty but the subsequent tune is what they like to pick on. I'm just going to leave it as is for now but if all that crap gives me any trouble, then I'll ditch it. Heck, being a dodge it'll probably just fall off on it's own.

Beerj said:
Yup. But somehow it robs you of 140 ft lbs.

Long story short....the factory clutch won't hold all of the torque the Cummins can make. In order to put a good enough clutch in it to hold all of the torque, the clutch would be a little noisy. And most people would not want a brand new truck with a noisy clutch.

JRowe said:
Selling the new truck already?

No way! I love it. I am just going to post links to all the little **** I've bought for it and make it easy for him to spend a boatload of money $30 at a time!

creepycrawly said:
Great lookin truck! I am gonna make you mad shortly.
creepycrawly said:
No way! I love it. I am just going to post links to all the little **** I've bought for it and make it easy for him to spend a boatload of money $30 at a time!
molaugh I don't think I could afford $30 at this point. Looks like you found a nice one yourself though. I'm thinking trifold, tint and some steps for the little ones and I'll be fine.

TacomaJD said:
Congrats on the new rig dude! Looks good. thumb.gif
Thanks man. I was originally going to go used but I think "I'll have this truck a long while" so I didn't want to risk buying someone else's used toy that got beat on worse than a railroad spike. :****:

Beerj said:
I think that's as far out as they go, but I can fold them in (I assume for racing) at the push of a button.

I believe on the dodges you can rotate the mirrors up to the vertical position which makes them look like they're extended even more.

Beerj said:
Thanks man. I was originally going to go used but I think "I'll have this truck a long while" so I didn't want to risk buying someone else's used toy that got beat on worse than a railroad spike. :****:

Nice choice. I've had the Ranger for sale for a few weeks now, thought about going to local dealer and trading my truck and my Ranger in on a newer Chebby half ton, but then I remembered that quote in your signature....that's the only reason I'm not gonna do it.

Ha, not. Also thought about trading bike and Ranger in on a Harley too, but really I need to just sell the Ranger and keep my other junk. I like my truck, so I'm gonna hang onto it thumb.gif molaugh

Latest posts