• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada March 19-21 2010

Looks like a fun weekend is on the menu.

I just figured I'd get started earlier on Friday since my bro' and I have the whole day off and it'd be nice to just take a leisurely drive up there.

Is Mission a good spot to get food and gas? From the map I was looking at, this kinda seemed like the last established town/city.

Terry
Yes. Lots of easy in and out spots.

Yes Mission is the last town. when you cross the mission bridge there's a whole mall that has a parts store and food,
theres a shell fuel stop a few min up the road on the way to slyvester

Last edited:
I recommend the alternative route , its a more direct route

I undertand.....I WILL be taking folks the Aldergrove route.

There are two kinds of routes.......one that is "fast" and one that is easy to drag Americans through Canada that have no idea where they are, where they're going and no way to communicate with them (again cell phone service in another country is an extra expense, I doubt others have International Minutes on their service contract......correct my if I'm wrong guys.):awesomework:

PS......Sumas route is is only 13 minutes and 3 km shorter than the Aldergrove. And I anticipate that "saved" 13 minutes would get lost somewhere.:;

PPS.....I've done this before.:;:;

Last edited:
glad you brought up the no communication part , Im on a campaign to get everyone to have FRS radios in there rigs. would be really handy in these situations :stirpot:

thanks for posting the directions Money!!!!! You Good Terry????Like i said I'm going to try to be crossing the border at sumas at around10:00am to 1:00pm so if ya need me to lead ya up the dirt road let me know!!!we can meet up at the corner store at sylvester road or where ever....:;

Actually i can go eather way.. got to pick up some booze at the duty free on the way...i'll probably go up I-5 at least to B-ham then which ever way after that....get your gas,food,beer,before ya go in to canadia....:awesomework::beer:
Packing to night then over to Toyolets shop in the early morn then up!!!:awesomework::cool::beer:

Except beer. They got much better beer in Canadia.:beer:

I don't even know what this means:redneck:

j/k but if it worked it would co$t a shitload.

The canadaians will have PLENTY for us.:awesomework:

I actually do have International Minutes and even then the signal is easily lost.....if available at all. And where it matters most (in the woods) there is non at all.

Staying together is the key.:beatdeadhorse:

all ready
put some paint on the panel bolts
cant wait

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 138
just a fyi that store on the corner of sylvester and hwy 7 has been knocked down......incase you were using it as a land mark.........see yas on saturday