• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada March 19-21 2010

House for sale. I'm moving to Canada.

Thanks for having us up guys it was awesome. :cool:

Thank you guys! That was a great time. The trails are no joke:cool: Loved it! Good seeing you all. Please invite us back again soon!:beer:

I hade lots of fun. those trails are really cool, not used to coming home and not having to presure wash my junk. Lets do that again, although It would help if i had a set of stickys. Oh and on the way back i took the sumas border it was a bit faster i thoght.

hopefully the next time i go that last climb on blue balls will be a little more doable
trails were kick ass

hopefully we can get the new trail mooseknuckle opened up more before you guys come back. j5 says it's alot like outlet mall at reiter. and a couple of new ones that we couldn't get to cause of the snow. should plan for something in may-june

I hade lots of fun. those trails are really cool, not used to coming home and not having to presure wash my junk. Lets do that again, although It would help if i had a set of stickys. Oh and on the way back i took the sumas border it was a bit faster i thoght.
We"ll go up again soon Roger and have someone show us a couple new areas they are breaking in.
Your Irocs looked like they worked just fine.

had a blast, didnt get to meet all yea guys but the ones i did hope yea guys come up agian soon, for how many rigs were up there there was enough trails to keep everyone moving along pretty good. i was the one in the bcc f-toy...:beer:

Looks like a damn good time!!! Parking lot was a lil packed!!! :haha: Pat....house for sale?:redneck:

had a blast, didnt get to meet all yea guys but the ones i did hope yea guys come up agian soon, for how many rigs were up there there was enough trails to keep everyone moving along pretty good. i was the one in the bcc f-toy...:beer:
Nice F-Toy Good to see you.

Last edited:
We"ll go up again soon Roger and have someone show us a couple new areas they are breaking in.
Your Irocs looked like they worked just fine.

let us know when, and we'll go run some new **** :D

and this is what i was driving

094.jpg