• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada March 19-21 2010

Great trip, great weather (okay, sans the Sunday morning monsoon) great people, great trails. Lower/Upper Fuct and Plumsucker were a lot of fun. Wish I had done Blue Balls. Stoner is one intense "play" area. I would have liked to have completed "Up 'n' Over" but I could only get about 1/2 way up that rock face before losing traction.

To our friends up north, thank you for the invite.

Terry

Well then you can come next time.

Yeah yeah yeah!!:kissmyass: I know, but I got alot done this weekend (badly needed to get done stuff!):thud:
---I'm goin' in for my enhanced DL a week from today....I wanna see/wheel this area!!!:awesomework::awesomework::cool:

Yeah yeah yeah!!:kissmyass: I know, but I got alot done this weekend (badly needed to get done stuff!):thud:
---I'm goin' in for my enhanced DL a week from today....I wanna see/wheel this area!!!:awesomework::awesomework::cool:
Your welcome to come along anytime.

from the pics it looks like my Sami would not know what to do up there other then park and watch:booo: I also found out fraday that my parent went to Canada to see family last weekend and I could have got towed up and played with out having to drive it back.:booo:

So my question is, is thier easier trails up there? I'm don't have a rig that could do these trails (someday:mad:) I assume there is? I ask, because this is not that far of a drive for me this summer, and I would love to do some wheeling up there.:awesomework:

So my question is, is their easier trails up there?

Honestly, no. We go there cause it's for "buggies and stickies" only.:masturbanana[1]:

But.......people have taken some less-than-capable rigs through the "easier" portions.......lots of winching though.

It's some hardcore ****. I would put on a level of "extreme" for sure. No easy trails. Gate keepers at every trailhead...I'm ready to go back :worship:

Hey Im probably going to go hit canada trails on the april 3rd again thats in in two weeks. I was going to go this coming weeked but im tied up. So if any one is interested let me know, i know how to get there and also know some of the trails. Im sure that someone will be there from up north. The only thing that will change my mind is if it rains cats and dogs, but other than that i am ready. Being that i am about 55min to the gravel pit that we parked on from my house makes it nice for me. I will call some of my local friends to also invite them.

Hey Im probably going to go hit canada trails on the april 3rd again thats in in two weeks. I was going to go this coming weeked but im tied up. So if any one is interested let me know, i know how to get there and also know some of the trails. Im sure that someone will be there from up north. The only thing that will change my mind is if it rains cats and dogs, but other than that i am ready. Being that i am about 55min to the gravel pit that we parked on from my house makes it nice for me. I will call some of my local friends to also invite them.

how about april 10-11? April 4 this easter so the whole weekend is planned for me already :booo:

Great pics! but they do no justice. Trails are awsome, thanx for the invite i'll definitely be back.:cool:

I would like to go but I have to get a new fuel cell for my buggy. It started leaking around one of the mounts. I'll let you know if I get it fixed or can find someone to ride with.

so far i havent invited any one to ride with me, if you dont fix it and are willing to ride passenger you are more than welcome,'' maybe show me a trick or two on my new buggy. I plan to be there one day only. I dont have any were to sleep over night, and my truck is not comphy.

roger post up on crawlin bc . depending how my transmission repair goes I could be ready

do you think your tranny problem had to do with going down the gravel road 50-60 mph, I could not keep up with you, my portals are not ment to go fast, Your toy is really cool i wish i could go fast.