• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canadian Chris Pook chosen to race 2010 Griffin King of the Hammers

I love these threads :D

I don't have a spot in the 2010 KOH, I also found a way to get my car in the race by signing onto a deal with a celebrity driver through a joint sponsor, who is also a KOH sponsor.

got myself a right seat, and my car in the race. and all the bill's paid to go race it too :redneck:

Congrat's Hoser... don't let it go to your head. you're still in the right seat for 2 races before KOH!

Congrats Pook! Show those desert dwellers that you guys do other things besides build igloos.

I love these threads :D

I don't have a spot in the 2010 KOH, I also found a way to get my car in the race by signing onto a deal with a celebrity driver through a joint sponsor, who is also a KOH sponsor.

got myself a right seat, and my car in the race. and all the bill's paid to go race it too :redneck:

Congrat's Hoser... don't let it go to your head. you're still in the right seat for 2 races before KOH!

2 mores race and at the moment neither of our cars drives :eeek:

Next weeks race should be fun:D

Nice Chris! I am happy for you and your team. Got any pics of the car you'll be driving? :awesomework: I wish Money Mark, James, Sarge, Mauler and a few others could get into that race as well!

Last edited:
Nothin personal chris but WTF........I know yer from another country so your "international"....but how the **** do you get "in" and Conover doesn't....what a load of ****ing ****:rolleyes:

And Larry got in 2 times. Who knows which two potential winners might have missed out in those cases? Whatever...

While I don't know Chris, I'm certainly excited to see how he and his handcrafted buggy do in this amazing event. How rewarding this is for a guy who has spent so much time, energy, and attention to detail on his build which looks to be turning out quite nice.

NICE WORK!

Terry

If you guys don't like the way Pook got into this race maybe you all should invest the time, money and effort to do it your own way.:redneck:

Good luck Pook I look forward to helping anyway I can. Let me know.

Larry

:redneck: SWEET!! you got the "token cheeshead" entree! :awesomework: Good deal chris. it's been what?....... 2 years since you've driven? I would call this your great comback but you never showed in the firstplace! :flipoff: lucky for you your in the right brand of car. After I am done with LCQ I will not nerf ya! :; :haha:BTW is your car going to be done in time? only 2 more months! :fawkdancesmiley:

All joking aside congats man.... :cool:

:redneck: SWEET!! you got the "token cheeshead" entree! :awesomework: Good deal chris. it's been what?....... 2 years since you've driven? I would call this your great comback but you never showed in the firstplace! :flipoff: lucky for you your in the right brand of car. After I am done with LCQ I will not nerf ya! :; :haha:BTW is your car going to be done in time? only 2 more months! :fawkdancesmiley:

All joking aside congats man.... :cool:

2 years? :eeek: Actually I've been without a running 4x4 for 1 year this January and haven't been the driver of a buggy on a trail in 13 months :flipoff:

Besides if these S&N Buggies work half as good as you say they do I don't need any skill to place well :redneck:

But I have been getting desert experience this year and that is what I really lacked... :beer: