• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cell phone pet peeves

My wife has apparently discovered YouTube now. She has not discovered the damn volume button on the side of the phone when watching YouTube though. Doesn't matter when or where she is, she's watching it at max volume. I also hate that she won't answer the phone 90% of the time I call, even though I know she has it w her. Anyone ekes, it's a dead sprint for the phone if it rings. Her and our 15 year old can't go 5 minutes without Facebook or Instagram either. If we are at a restaurant, they are on Instagram the whole time. Also can't stand when you need to know something quick, and I'm driving so I have her find out, and she starts texting the damn person instead of calling. Mostly my biggest pet peeve is my wife having a cell phone. That and people in public talking on speaker phone.

What about the mobile elitists at Verizon that act like you're an idiot because you don't know everything about every stupid piece of technology they have in the store. I want to punch them everytime I go there!

AdamF said:
What about the mobile elitists at Verizon that act like you're an idiot because you don't know everything about every stupid piece of technology they have in the store. I want to punch them everytime I go there!

Not nearly as bad as the dipshits at apple when I had to get my daughters battery replaced. I could have throat punched everyone in that place.

Re: Re: Re: Cell phone pet peeves

AdamF said:
I teach them new tricks everytime I go there lol they read books and I read and code and make it what I want it to.
Especially with Android their prime attack is factory reset. My reply "no you stupid bitch, I'll do it myself".

somthin bout a ****** and that lil blue blinkin light on the side of there head as they walk around laughin and talkin loud as **** pissese me off. Not sure why, but i wanna pour Fukin water on them when I see it.

Bullshit text,calls, or vm from negros trying to give me money if I send them some first......

Also my mom leaving voice mail finally told her dont call text only took two years for it to sink in

I hate the Blutooth headset users too. Walking through Wal-Mart and the guy next to me is all "hey, how are you?" turn to respond and oh, he's on his earpiece. Didn't see that on the other side of your head. Use it while you're driving not when you around other people.