Re: Re: Pet Peeves

jk101 said:
You can group them two into one...... Called JD molaugh

Eddyj said:
Know it alls...
Goggle kings...
44bfc80a953af31b866a57ea6ea4599e.jpg

86chevota said:
Some people just can't be happy like tony and JD . The only thing that makes Tony happy is his Jeep and Basset hound and I think :stir: :****: JD it's his skinny jeans and cappuccino flavored beer???

This!!

pholmann said:
There's almost a little irony to this post considering its in a post listing pet peeves, but perpetually negative people. The bad thing is, most people that are this way have no real reason to be so negative. I try to start the day out on a positive note. I don't always hold that all day, but we all have those days. Negativity is contagious and its horrible to be around. Positive thoughts make a happier you.
Agree 100% !! I told Jon the other day I need a sign to put on the door that reads "NO NEGATIVITY HERE!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Re:

I think there is a fine line between no negativity and overly positive. To me I cannot stand someone that is overly positive.... unicorns and rainbows....4 leaf clovers....yadda yadda...when a situation arises that sucks, it sucks...but keep a positive attitude and move the **** on.

Don't keep blowin smoke. Things suck...ya deal with it....work through it....try to improve to not be in that situation again.

Parts catalogs that aren't clear on exactly what fits what, just list years and makes that something fits when there are 4-5 options in those years for the same part. Went through this with a Ford this week, ordered 4 wrong parts before I got the right one. ::)

Full trash cans drive me nuts, I think I obsess over throwing **** away sometimes, but if the trash is full take it out. I do this everytime I go to my inlaws. Sometimes multiple times a visit if they are cooking a bunch of stuff.

My wife and I dated 5 years before getting married. It started getting annoying being asked at every family get together or with a group of friends when we were getting married? Why aren't you married yet? What are you waiting for?
Now that we've been married 3 years and at or near 30 we get asked daily if we plan on having kids and when are we going to have a kid. What are you waiting for? Do you not want kids?
We want kids and we aren't trying not to but it hasn't happened yet.

The wife and I are 40/37 and have been together for 16 years and married for 12. We don't have kids so we get that a LOT. I just tell everyone that we can't have kids and change to a sad tone of voice. God it's awesome! Shuts em up quick. :rolf:

pholmann said:
The wife and I are 40/37 and have been together for 16 years and married for 12. We don't have kids so we get that a LOT. I just tell everyone that we can't have kids and change to a sad tone of voice. God it's awesome! Shuts em up quick. :rolf:
I've pulled that card too!

wayne86 said:
My wife and I dated 5 years before getting married. It started getting annoying being asked at every family get together or with a group of friends when we were getting married? Why aren't you married yet? What are you waiting for?
Now that we've been married 3 years and at or near 30 we get asked daily if we plan on having kids and when are we going to have a kid. What are you waiting for? Do you not want kids?
We want kids and we aren't trying not to but it hasn't happened yet.

"At least nine months from this morning....." Always shut up the folks axing us :rolf:

I share every peeve mentioned here, except ice crunching (guilty) Ha! ..but I'll add one big, giant peeve of mine..
having to "press 1 for English" Are you ****ing kidding me!!! :mad:

MoparMan said:
We always get asked "When are y'all having another one?" since we have 5 already....kinda gets annoying too.

Whew! You need to practice and perfect your pulling out method and timing. :rolf:

No just kidding. Thank you actually. I appreciate you taking up the slack for those of us than can't have em. We (Caucasian Americans) are getting out bred. We are quickly becoming the minority.

pholmann said:
Whew! You need to practice and perfect your pulling out method and timing. :rolf:

No just kidding. Thank you actually. I appreciate you taking up the slack for those of us than can't have em. We (Caucasian Americans) are getting out bred. We are quickly becoming the minority.

Haha, the first 2 were planned. The 3rd was an accidental blessing. Then the 4th and 5th we weren't trying to have them but not preventing it either. We're done now though.

I'll tell you something else I can't stand is people questioning why we have 5....I mean it's not like they're having to raise them or provide for them. Is it hard for us, yeah sometimes....but it's truly a blessing to have 5 kids that love you more than anything!

Cute kids. They truly are a blessing. I don't really know why I never wanted any. She can't have any. It worked out I suppose. I think where I was such a shithead kid, I guess I didn't want to deal with.......well, me. I was lucky to not have an addictive personality. I was the only hell my momma ever raised and most likely am responsible for a few years shaved off her life. I'll know if she makes it to 80 she probably should've went to 90. The hurt I caused my mom growing up is my only regret in life.

MoparMan said:
Haha, the first 2 were planned. The 3rd was an accidental blessing. Then the 4th and 5th we weren't trying to have them but not preventing it either. We're done now though.

I'll tell you something else I can't stand is people questioning why we have 5....I mean it's not like they're having to raise them or provide for them. Is it hard for us, yeah sometimes....but it's truly a blessing to have 5 kids that love you more than anything!

Blessed man you have a Beautiful family!!! Ain't nothing like em we only have one. I always wanted more(3-5) but were told my wife could never have kids. We were blessed with our daughter. It was a very rough and scary time for the wife and I. They told us from day one it wasn't safe for the wife and I had to give my wife shots everyday. we were at the baby doctor 2-3 times a week. Chances of either of them making it or slim to none. We are fostering now with the hopes to adopt!

Latest posts