• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check this buggy out

Totalled said:
The valve cover looks like it says 572 to me...:eek:mg:

I guess he's serious about launching parts to the moon..

Valve cover does say 572 but it is just a 502. It was discussed on Pirate :cool:

to add to darius' rant. non triangulated or bent roof spreaders. and it seems to me that the windshield downtubes are triangulated the wrong way. i would've started at a point at the top and spread out at the bottom. in a rollover it would put stress on the downtubes at the top and dissipate the energy outwards instead of to the center of the dash bar. he could throw in a more vertical second a pillar, but then he wouldnt be able to get in. i can picture that thing rolling and everything that is leaning at such an angle back, going even further. i do like the fact that the angle of the seats matches the angle of the a pillar. :puke:

First off, that cars a roach.... Second, that asshat doesn't know how to drive it. I think my clapped out yota on 35s would climb that better than that clown.

Wonder why trails get tore to ****, idiots like that with too much power, 44" boggers and no brain...:looser:

Brent

First off, that cars a roach.... Second, that asshat doesn't know how to drive it. I think my clapped out yota on 35s would climb that better than that clown.

Wonder why trails get tore to ****, idiots like that with too much power, 44" boggers and no brain...:looser:

Brent

Yep i totally agree with you....my little jeep could do better

Brent

first off thats an ORV park that is privately owned which we can only wish that there was one around here that is as nice as that one.
if you only had half a clue about that area:looser: :rolleyes:

He needs to learn how to drive the dang thing now....or put some better gearing in it or somthing
Why is it that? Ya'll have never seen him drive before... thats their style.

Brent
I can bet that your clapped out yota on 35s would get denied with a bitchslap! Ive been up it :flipoff:

Above post is for you too... :fawkdancesmiley:

I dont agree with some folks style of driving, however they put on an awesome show which is what goes on out wheeling. You guys cant say you dont get goosebumps when you hear a healthy motor revving or tires screeching... My style is crawl with the occational bump.. they have "The Dibble Style" which people seem to like.

As far as his rig being unsafe or whatever... i call poopie! I'd take a tumble in it.

Why is it that? Ya'll have never seen him drive before... thats their style.

I can bet that your clapped out yota on 35s would get denied with a bitchslap! Ive been up it :flipoff:

Above post is for you too... :fawkdancesmiley:

I dont agree with some folks style of driving, however they put on an awesome show which is what goes on out wheeling. You guys cant say you dont get goosebumps when you hear a healthy motor revving or tires screeching... My style is crawl with the occational bump.. they have "The Dibble Style" which people seem to like.

As far as his rig being unsafe or whatever... i call poopie! I'd take a tumble in it.

ok thats some funnay **** right there:haha:

whoa ... that thing is massively overpowered ... i love it :redneck: i think it'd work alot better with some different tires ... and I'm guessing the driver hasn't had much seat time.