• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

Re: 2013 Southern Rock Racing Series EVENT 1

I wanna know... Who is READY for the kickoff of the 2013 Southern Rock Racing Series??? April can't get here fast enough!!!!!

Re: 2013 Southern Rock Racing Series EVENT 1

jadu9y6y.jpg

We are proud to announce that Rick's Powder Coating has stepped up to be the Series Cup Sponsor! They the powder coating on Richie Keiths new John Deere RZR and also Justin Tunes rebuild of Hillbilly Deluxe.
ResizedImage_1362107311330_3_zps4fc09c0e.jpg

ill be signed up next week.me and cory are going to be cutting it close to get our stuff done for the first race.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Agreed.... I can't wait to get mine out there and hit some hills!!! Great Park for sure

Thanks men!!! :dblthumb:

We are really excited about this AWESOME event that is about to happen!!!! loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif

I cant wait to see everyone and all of their BAD ASS rides, not to mention the total BEAT DOWN that is gonna happen!!! :****:

I will have the gate open Thursday morning but if anyone need to come in sooner let me know. We are already booked up on RV sites but we will try
to double up to make things happen. Each hookup has 50,30 110 GFI, so we may be running some drop cords and water hoses.

Not sure I've ever been so excited about an event that I was going to be just watching!