• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

for friday my ass is setting up a grill up on the hill and popping beers , can't wait it to the see newbies go at it........ Sat. well you peeps better pack a lunch , cuzz its going to be a badass show 4 sure...... flashemifyougotem

FroggF350 said:
We will have atleast 2 different food vendors set up with burgers hot dogs probably BBQ and drinks!

At the top of Pick Your Poison? I know one thang, I'm brangin my crippled ass a chair or stool or something, standing on that incline watching from the top was rough on me last time :****: If they's gonna be food at the top, I'ma be a happy mf'r! molaugh :eat:

Yeah we will move the food from hill to hill. Brang yo crippled tale down to the bottom and stand on flat ground. Ill put you to work...

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

FroggF350 said:
Yeah we will move the food from hill to hill. Brang yo crippled tale down to the bottom and stand on flat ground. Ill put you to work...

Now that's an idea, prolly a better view too. I aint standin beside Jonathan, he's a flying rock target molaugh

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

What time will qualifying start on Friday?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

so after this round everyone that is in the top 15 in points does not have to qualify right?

liv2mx said:
so after this round everyone that is in the top 15 in points does not have to qualify right?

Top 15 from previous race does not have to qualify for the next race.

Latest posts