• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

why not let everyone run? not enough time? can we still do the bounty hill if we dont qualify?

Speaking of Bounty Hill, here is the protocol concerning hitting them.

Bounty Hill seeding

Racers will get priority by their finishing order. Anyone after the racers who wish to run will draw a number for running order behind the racers... The highest placing racer will have the option of when he or she takes their turn.

Ty what hills are we running in race or is that top secret information Also would it be wise to post up a list of registered and which ones has to pre qualify Thanks for all y'all's hard work putting on an awesome race season

NTIDWELL said:
Ty what hills are we running in race or is that top secret information Also would it be wise to post up a list of registered and which ones has to pre qualify Thanks for all y'all's hard work putting on an awesome race season

Yep top secret for the moment and the qualified are in the SRRS section at the top of the 'Trail rides' section Here is the link
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=22900
Thanks man... We are trying hard!!!

Hampton Inn is the closest to the park about 2 miles. Next to BoJangels.

1041 JD & L Dr. SW Jacksonville. 256-782-0330
nice and new about $100 nite

University Inn is about 3 miles from park. Close to Wal-mart.

1530 Pelham Rd S. Jacksonville. 256-435-3300
older but clean about $60 nite

My buddy will be racing (he's registered) in a full body rig on 44's... with a turbo...

If it is done in time. He's doing the 24 hours on, 3 hours sleep routine.

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

American said:
My buddy will be racing (he's registered) in a full body rig on 44's... with a turbo...

If it is done in time. He's doing the 24 hours on, 3 hours sleep routine.

That seems like a terrible (and entertaining) idea.

Its awesome to here how many new rigs are being built,plus the ones you are not hearing about. Hope the work schedule will allow me to make all the races,you guys got the start of something awesome and i don't think anybody realises how big this is going to get! GOOD TIMES

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

TBItoy said:
That seems like a terrible (and entertaining) idea.
Are you referring to the sleep schedule? Or the full body rig racing at Chocco? lol :wtflol:

If there's any way possible for you to car pool into the park, it would be much appreciated. The guys at Choccolocco have been working very hard for the last few weeks making more room for parking, but it still may get very congested. We plan to try to park several trailers in a different area to make more room for people to get in, so bring a lock for your trailer. We will also have porta pottys set up at each hill. The hills we will be racing on will be on the same side of the park as Boat Ramp, and all the spectators will be routed around to the top so we can have plenty of room at the bottom to get race rigs in and out.
Please help us keep the trails clean, and place all your trash in the designated containers at each hill. We hope to see you on Friday for qualifying, and may this be the biggest SRRS event to date!

Southern Rock Racing said:
If there's any way possible for you to car pool into the park, it would be much appreciated. The guys at Choccolocco have been working very hard for the last few weeks making more room for parking, but it still may get very congested. We plan to try to park several trailers in a different area to make more room for people to get in, so bring a lock for your trailer. We will also have porta pottys set up at each hill. The hills we will be racing on will be on the same side of the park as Boat Ramp, and all the spectators will be routed around to the top so we can have plenty of room at the bottom to get race rigs in and out.
Please help us keep the trails clean, and place all your trash in the designated containers at each hill. We hope to see you on Friday for qualifying, and may this be the biggest SRRS event to date!

I have Never been to Choccoloco but Coming in on thursday evening. We are wanting to ride a little Friday before the big show on sat. Obviously we would be staying away from the race courses but can we trail ride away from the marked courses? Info says its 450 acres so i assume there is room. Just wanting to kill two birds with one stone. Trail ride Choccolocco some on fri, and watch the races on sat. This possible? We don't get a chance to get out that way much. Looking forward to it..

Thanks Pj

mpistolpj said:
I have Never been to Choccoloco but Coming in on thursday evening. We are wanting to ride a little Friday before the big show on sat. Obviously we would be staying away from the race courses but can we trail ride away from the marked courses? Info says its 450 acres so i assume there is room. Just wanting to kill two birds with one stone. Trail ride Choccolocco some on fri, and watch the races on sat. This possible? We don't get a chance to get out that way much. Looking forward to it..

Thanks Pj

There's plenty of room to get in some wheeling.

Maybe enough rain to keep the dust down :****:
thumb.gif thumb.gif

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 87
Hit List is getting longer for Da HITMAN , when i get finish with all those who that dare The HITMAN , they will be put to rest ''R.I.P.'' Trey is going to have to turn his mtn into a cemetery . P.S. Trey have my cash on hand , momma wants shopping money. :eat: